How to download and install ColorOS 7 for Find X series and R17 series based on Android 10 OS. Oppo has announced its latest custom skin which is ColorOS 7 last year. The Chinese company released the beta version of ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 for its latest flagships. Now the Oppo decided to extend the range of ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 and it added two more devices. The good news is that recently Oppo rolling out the ColorOS 7 for Find X series and R17 series based on Android 10 OS for beta tester.
So if you are the users of Find X series and R17 series devices and waiting for the ColorOS7, then the wait is over. Now you can download and install ColorOS 7 for Find X series and R17 series based on Android 10 OS. This latest custom skin comes with lots of new features, improvements, and many customization options. The ColorOS7 brings three-finger screenshot management, improved user experience, polished icons, DocVault, all-new Soloop video editor, new live wallpapers from ART+, new system UI, system-wide dark mode and much more. This is the best program that is inviting the users in India, Indonesia, Australia and so on.
According to the Chinese company, this beta trial version will be available for limited to 2000 applicants per phone. If you are wishing to get the experience of beta ColorOS7 on your device before stable update release, then join the beta program. For participating in the beta program go to the phone Settings > Software Update and tap Trial Version. After fill-up the form and select Terms and Conditions, you will be a tap on “Apply Now” and check for a system update. You should receive the update prompt, if still the quota available.
After becoming the participant of the beta program, check the update manually. Keep in mind that the update is still in the beta stage, so you may face some bugs and errors. If you are interested in downloading and installing the ColorOS 7 for Find X series and R17 series based on Android 10 OS, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
- Make a proper backup of all your relevant data before going ahead. In case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Make sure that the battery level of your device is about 70 to 80% to prevent unexpected shutdowns while flashing the firmware.
- Make Sure Oppo Find X series and R17 series USB Drivers are installed on your PC. Download Oppo USB Drivers On Windows or Mac.
How To Install Beta Update Android 10 ColorOS 7 for Find X series and R17 series Using QFIL Tool:
- First, download the QFIL tool and Extract it on your laptop / PC
- Open QFIL.exe.
- Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
- Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
- Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
- Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
- Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- The flashing process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed, your device will be reboot automatically.
Done! You have successfully installed Android 10 beta ColorOS 7on the Oppo Find X series and R17 series update.
Source: ColorOS Community