We are glad to report you that now the One UI 2.0 official update based on Android 10 for Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus is available and ready to download. Samsung released his custom skin One UI 2.0 with many improvements and lots of new features. Samsung already released this latest One UI 2.0 custom skin based on Android 10 OS for his latest flagships. Now the company added two more A series devices which are Samsung Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus.
So if you are the users of one of these smartphones, then now you can upgrade your device by downloading and flashing the Android 10 for Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus official update. The latest official Android 10 firmware is based on One UI 2.0 custom skin. The most recent update comes with build number A107FXXU5BTCB and A605FNXXU5CTC8 along with March 2020 security patch. Also, the Android 10 update brings some amazing features such as improved privacy controls, improved Digital Wellbeing, parental controls, Focus mode, Google’s navigation gestures and much more.
By following our given below step by step guide, you can download and install Android 10 for Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus. This latest official update can enhance system stability, fixes bugs, increase battery timing and so on. Samsung started rolling out the Android 10 official update via OTA and currently available in Poland for the SM-A605FN variant and Malaysia for the SM-A107F variant. But if you are not in that region and wish to upgrade your device as soon as possible, then still you can flash it manually.
Given below we share the direct link of OTA file, through that link you will download and upgrade your device to the latest Android 10 OS. Here you can flash the official firmware with the help of Odin flash tool. Odin is the firmware flashing tool that installs an official update on any Samsung Galaxy devices. If you are interested in downloading and installing the Android 10 for Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
This guide containing the stable Android 10 firmware, and instructions are working with Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device before proceeding to the installation guide.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your Samsung Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus during or after the installation of stable Android 10. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus; in case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update, it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus are rooted, then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installing the ROM.
All you need to check your respective device first.
How to Register for Stable Android 10:
- Install the Samsung members app from the given link and install it.
- Open the Samsung members App.
- Tap on the Notices option.
- You will see this “stable Android 10 on Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus”.
Tap on it to enroll.
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available, then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Download stable Android 10 Firmware:
How To Install stable Android 10 For Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus Official Firmware:
1:– First, download firmware and Odin v3.12.3 for Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus on the desktop of your PC and extract the .zip files.
2:– Turn OFF your Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus to boot into Download Mode.
3:– Turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home keys at the same time and then press the Power button until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
4:– Launch Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your phone into your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
5:– One of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
6:– Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus. (Already extracted in Step No 1)
7:– In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked, but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
8:– Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
9:– Once the process of installation successfully completes, the Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
Done! These were the instructions to install Android 10 on Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A6 Plus. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or issues.