Samsung is now pushing out the stable Android 10 for Galaxy A50 which is an official update with One UI 2.0. Samsung Galaxy A50 users can now download and install the stable Android 10 for Galaxy A50. The company has already released the stable Android 10 update for its latest lineup smartphones. Now the major update for 2019 flagships is available from Samsung. The most recent update is rolling out via OTA, which comes with lots of new features and many improvements. The Android 10 update brings build number A505FDDU4BTC4 along with March 2020 security patch.
Today we are going to share a step by step guide on how to download and install the stable Android 10 for Galaxy A50 official update. The Android 10 update is the major update for Samsung Galaxy A50 variants. The latest update brings some amazing features such as system-wide dark mode, gestures navigation, improved app permission, Focus Mode in Digital Wellbeing, Location & Privacy Controls and much more. Also, you can find some awesome features like One UI 2.0 Skin having gestures navigation, improved navigation bar, system elements and so on.
The size of the Android 10 update is about 1.7GB. Samsung started rolling out the stable Android 10 for Galaxy A50 update via OTA, region-wise, so it may take some time to reach in all regions. You can check the update by going to phone Settings’ > ‘About phone’ > ‘Software update. If you don’t find any new update, then still you can upgrade your device manually by following our given below detailed guide.
Given below we share the stable Android 10 OTA file link, through that you can download and install it on your device by using the Odin flash tool. Odin is an official firmware flashing tool, which allows users to flash official stock firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices.
This guide containing the stable Android 10 firmware, and instructions are working with Galaxy A50 only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device before proceeding to the installation guide.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your Samsung Galaxy A50 during or after the installation of stable Android 10. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy A50; in case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy A50 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy A50 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update, it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy A50 are rooted, then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installing the ROM.
All you need to check your respective device first.
How to Register for Stable Android 10:
- Install the Samsung members app from the given link and install it.
- Open the Samsung members App.
- Tap on the Notices option.
- You will see this “stable Android 10 on Galaxy A50”.
Tap on it to enroll.
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available, then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Download stable Android 10 Firmware:
How To Install stable Android 10 For Galaxy A50 Official Firmware:
1:– First, download firmware and Odin v3.12.3 for Galaxy A50 on the desktop of your PC and extract the .zip files.
2:– Turn OFF your Galaxy A50 to boot into Download Mode.
3:– Turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home keys at the same time and then press the Power button until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
4:– Launch Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your phone into your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
5:– One of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
6:– Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy A50. (Already extracted in Step No 1)
7:– In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked, but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
8:– Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
9:– Once the process of installation successfully completes, the Galaxy A50 will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
Done! These were the instructions to install Android 10 on Galaxy A50. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or issues.