Finally, OneUI 2.0 Beta Update for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus is now available. So if you are waiting for the official Android 10 official update, then the wait is over. Recently, Samsung released the OTA update with new OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10 OS. Now the users of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ will happy after listening to this news. Also, they can get the experience and enjoy all the features of OneUI 2.0 and Android 10 OS. If you don’t know about the latest features and improvements of OneUI 2.0, then here we explore all the features.
The one 2.0 brings some stunning new features, such as improved design, a lot of UI changes, slow motion for the front camera, and brings all the Android 10 features. Samsung has started rolling out the new update via OTA and currently available in Germany and the UK. Given below, we share the OTA firmware file for you. So download and install OneUI 2.0 Beta Update for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus by following our given below detailed guide. The Android 10 update comes with firmware build numbers N975FXXU1ZSJF for the Galaxy Note 10+ and N970FXXU1ZSJF for Galaxy Note 10 along with September 2019 security patch.
The one 2.0 Beta Update for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10 plus is a stable update and smoothly run on your devices. After installing this latest official firmware, you can enjoy all the new features and improvements such as Auto Hotspot feature, Intelligent Wi-Fi 1.5 added, Wi-Fi Tips feature provides users, Improved fingerprint recognition algorithm and much more. If you wish to flash this latest official stock beta firmware, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
This guide containing the One UI 2.0 beta program firmware, and instructions are working with Galaxy Note 10 and 10 plus only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device before proceeding to the installation guide.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus during or after the installation of One UI 2.0 beta program. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy Note 10 and 10 plus; in case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy Note 10 and 10 plus USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Note 10 and 10 plus by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update, it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy Note 10 and 10 plus is rooted, then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installing the ROM.
All you need to check your respective device first.
How to Register for OneUI:
- Install the Samsung members app from the given link and install it.
- Open the Samsung members App.
- Tap on the Notices option.
- You will see this “OneUI 2.0 Beta Update for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus”.
Tap on it to enroll.
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available, then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Download Android 10 One UI 2.0 beta program Firmware:
- Download Update For Galaxy Note 10+ N970FXXU1ASJ2 to ZSJF update
- Download Update For Galaxy Note 10 N975FXXU1ASJ2 to ZSJF update
- Odin3 v3.12.3
How To Install OneUI 2.0 Beta Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus:
1:– First, download firmware and Odin v3.12.3 for Galaxy Note 10 and 10 plus on the desktop of your PC and extract the .zip files.
2:– Turn OFF your Galaxy Note 10 and 10 plus to boot into Download Mode.
3:– Turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home keys at the same time and then press the Power button until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
4:– Launch Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your phone into your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
5:– One of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
6:– Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy Note 10 and 10 plus. (Already extracted in Step No 1)
7:– In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked, but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
8:– Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
9:– Once the process of installation successfully completes, the Galaxy Note 10 and 10 plus will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
Done! These were the instructions to install Android 10 on Galaxy Note 10 and 10 plus. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or issues.