Today we are going to share a guide on how to download and install the Android 11 beta for Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro [official update]. After three Developer Previews, recently Google released the Android 11 beta 1 update for Google Pixel devices. So most of the OEMs have promised to release Android 11 beta 1 for their devices very soon. The OnePlus is the first non-pixel that released the Android 11 beta update for the OnePlus 8 series. Now the Xiaomi is giving the opportunity to its recently launched devices which are Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro.
Now you can download and install the Android 11 beta for Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro via official update. The Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro came with Android 10 OS out of the box. At the time of launching, the company promised to release the Android 11 update for both devices. Now the company fulfilled its promise and started rolling out the Android 11 beta 1 official update for Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro. Given below we share the direct link of the latest official update.
The most recent update comes with lots of new features, Android 11 tweaks, customizations, many improvements, and much more. The Android 11 beta 1 update brings better security, added in new functionality, new options, more control over privacy, improved controls over existing features, and much more. After flash this latest official update, you can enjoy all the Android 11 features on your own device.
Keep in mind that the Android 11 update is still in the beta stage, so you may face some bugs. No need to worry as they will be fixed in the next update. The good thing is that you can taste the Google’s latest Android via the official channel. While flashing the Android 11 beta for Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro official update, your entire data will be wiped clean. So it is better to take the full backup of your phone important data before proceeding. Now without wasting time, go to the download portion and follow the given guide.
This guide containing the rooted and cleaned Android 11 beta Update can be used for the Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro devices only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro USB Drivers on the PC.
- Your device should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
Downloads for Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro:
- Xiaomi Mi 10:
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro:
- Download Mi Flash Tool
Steps to Install Android 11 beta For Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro Official Firmware:
- First, download MiFlash Tool on your Windows computer from above link.
- Once downloaded, extract the tool and install it on your PC /Laptop.
- Now reboot your phone into Download mode by powering it off and then pressing both the Power and Volume Down buttons together.
- Connect your phone to the computer using the appropriate USB cable.
- Download the Fastboot ROM .tgz file and extract it. Remember the extract location, as you will need to paste the address into MiFlash Tool. Also, ensure that there are no spaces in the extract location path.
- Run MiFlash Tool on your Windows Computer and in the address bar within the tool, paste the extract location from Step 4.
- Click “Refresh” within MiFlash and the app should automatically recognize your device.
- Click “Run” within MiFlash to flash the ROM file to the device.
- The progress bar within MiFlash will turn green, which indicates that the ROM was successfully installed. Your device should boot automatically to the new version.