In this guide, we will be discussing Android 13 beta 4.1 for Google Pixel smartphones. The release of Android 13 by Google is now approaching. Currently, the beta program for Android 13 is in its final stages. Recently, Google released the Android 13 beta 4.1 for Google Pixel devices.
The Android 13 beta 4 was released earlier by Google. Users were facing some minor bugs and problems. The Android 13 beta 4.1 for Google Pixel smartphones is a minor update that addresses these bugs and brings fixes for these problems.
Like the older versions, Android 13 will bring updates to improve battery life, device performance, privacy, security and more. But keep in mind that these minor changes and updates can affect your applications if they are not updated to support Android 13.
There could be various effects, from little problems to major restrictions or limitations. But only a few applications are likely to be affected, the majority of applications, services and APIs will function normally.
As of now, it is expected that Google will release the stable build of Android 13 in September 2022, which will be followed by the release of the Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro in October.
Android 13 Beta 4.1 For Google Pixel | Changelog
The changelog for the Android 13 beta 4.1 is provided below:
- Fixed the issue that preventing the app from enabling or disabling Bluetooth if it wasn’t given the BLUETOOTH_CONNECT permission although the app was targeting an API level where the permission isn’t needed
- Fixed the issue that was causing the device to crash and reboot when connecting to particular Wi-Fi networks
- Fixed the issue where the system was incorrectly interpreting GPS data
- Fixed the issue where Meet connectivity could drop while driving
Below, we have provided the factory images for Android 13 Beta 4.1 TPB4.220624.008 for all of the eligible Pixel devices.
- Pixel 6 Pro: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 6: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a (5G): Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4 XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4: Factory Image — OTA
So that was it from our side on Android 13 beta 4.1. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.