In this guide we will show you how to download Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy grand prime. The Samsung Galaxy Grand prime was released by Samsung back in 2014. If you also own this device and want to use the stable version of Android 8.1 Oreo on your device, then you are at the right place as we will show you how to do just that.
Taking a look at some of the specs of the device, we get to see a 5.0 inch display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The device is equipped with the Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor along with 1 GB of RAM. Apart from that, the phone comes in with 8GB of storage space.
In the camera department, we see an 8MP camera at the rear while it sports a 5MP selfie shooter at the front. In terms of battery, the device is powered by a 2600 mAh li-ion battery. Here in this guide, we will show you the best Android custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Prime available right now.
Android 8.1 Oreo | Features
The Android 8.1 Oreo was the last update of Android 8 Oreo which was released by Google back in August 2017.
As we just mentioned, the Android 8 Oreo was the 8th version of Android OS and came in with many new features over the previous Android iteration, such as New emojis, picture-in-picture mode, better Wi-Fi connectivity, New notification, notification dots, Multi-window, Notification channels, longer lasting battery, smart text selection, Autofill, New Settings menu and other minor changes to the user interface.
How to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
By following our guide, you can install Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. You will just need to download the ROM provided below along with the Google Apps so that you can get the full experience of Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
In order to install any custom firmware on your Galaxy Grand Prime, then you will have to install and make use of a custom recovery such as TWRP recovery. But before you download any custom ROM, check out the list of pre-requisites provided below.
- The Custom ROMs given below are for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime only. So do not try to install them on any other device.
- Before you start the installation, make sure that your device is charged up to at least 70%.
- Before you install or flash any of the custom ROMs provided below, make sure to take a backup of your device as your current ROM will be wiped.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the necessary zip files from below and placed them in the root directory of your phone.
- First up, you are required to unlock Bootloader on your Galaxy Grand prime.
- After that, you will have to install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Grand prime.
- Download the custom ROM for Android 8.1 Oreo from above.
- After that boot into recovery.
- Once done, flash the Custom ROM on your phone using TWRP recovery.
So that was it from our side on how to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. We hope that you found this guide helpful.
Let us know what you think in the comment section below.