Samsung Galaxy J4 has started getting the Android 10 OS via AOSP custom ROM. Now you can download and install AOSP Android 10 for Galaxy J4 custom firmware. Samsung has launched its great smartphone which is Galaxy J4 in May 2018. The phone comes with a 5.5 inches Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Galaxy J4 is powered by a 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core processor along with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. The Samsung Galaxy J4 is running out of the box on Android 8.0 Oreo and later upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie via official firmware.
There is no news about the official release of Android 10 OS for Samsung Galaxy J4. So before official stock firmware, you can get the experience of the latest Android 10 OS on your own device. The AOSP (Android Open Source Project) is one of the best custom ROMs which brings many improvements and customizations. All thanks to the XDA Recognized Developer phhusson for building and sharing this amazing custom ROM. The AOSP custom ROM comes with all the Android 10 features such as new gesture navigation, improved privacy, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode and much more.
Also, the ROM comes with some aftermarket features which are not possible in official stock ROM. By following our given below step by step guide you can easily and quickly download and install AOSP Android 10 for Galaxy J4 custom firmware. In order to install this custom firmware, your device should have an unlocked bootloader and must have already installed the TWRP custom recovery on your device. After installing the AOPS custom ROM, you can enjoy all the features of Android 10 on your own device. Now go to the instruction portion and follow the given guide.
Please note that this guide containing the download links and instructions are working with Galaxy J4 only. Do not try to flash this custom firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss that occurred to your device before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your relevant data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files, etc. In case anything goes wrong, then you will be able to restore your data back.
- How to Backup Important Data on Android (Non-Rooted Phones).
- Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy J4 by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB drivers for the Galaxy J4 on your PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
How to Install AOSP Android 10 For Galaxy J4 Custom ROM:
- First, download the Android 10 AOSP ROM and Google Apps package from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy J4 to the PC using its USB data cable.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of the sd card on your phone.
- Follow the given guide on How To Boot into Recovery Mode on Android (3 Methods).
- Now, follow the given guide to install Android 10 AOSP Custom ROM on your device.
- Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
- Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install AOSP on Galaxy J4 Custom ROM based on Android 10.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or trouble while flashing the Android 10 AOSP ROM on the Galaxy J4.