Xiaomi has recently introduced the latest beta MIUI 11 update for Xiaomi devices (Android skin) in China. The MIUI 11 is the successor of MIUI 10 and it brings some new features, improvements, refinements. Xiaomi is rolling out the beta MIUI build for Xiaomi devices and it is preinstalled on the newly released devices which are the Mi 9 Pro 5G and Mi MIX Alpha. Now you can download the beta MIUI 11 builds and install it on your Xiaomi devices. The MIUI Android Skin does not upgrade your Android OS but it is just changing the versioning scheme for MIUI itself.
By following our given below detailed guide, you can easily and quickly download and install the beta MIUI 11 build on your Xiaomi devices. The MIUI 11 builds is available from Android 7.1 Nougat to the latest Android 10 depending on the devices. The given links are all are recovery ROMS, it means that you can easily flash using TWRP for various Xiaomi phones. The MIUI 11 skin software comes with more refined UI with even more added features. Also, we share the official changelog given below.
Before Proceeding to flash the beta MIUI 11 update, remember that these are Chinese builds, so you can miss Google play services and Google Apps. But no need to worry about that, you can easily install via third-party software. Given below we share the list of those Xiaomi devices which are supported by the beta MIUI software. If you wish to download and install the beta MIUI 11 builds on Xiaomi devices, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
MIUI 11 Changelog
The full changelog for MIUI 11, when updating from MIUI 10, is as follows.
- Attention – Empowering the productive
- Comprehensive design optimized for fullscreen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content.
- Beauty starts with the text. Our fonts matured.
- Now text looks gorgeous in all languages.
- Now, font-weight can be adjusted automatically depending on the text.
- Ambient display
- The ambient display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes.
- Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature.
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects.
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds.
- Mi Share works both on phones and computers.
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
- MIUI allows you to cast videos, games, documents, and apps to more than 300 TV models directly from your phone.
- MIUI’s casting functionality allows you to hide personal items to keep all sensitive things private.
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Plan your trips with MIUI: add your flight or train tickets, learn about the weather at your destination, get local mobile data, view the currency exchange rates, or contact your consulate abroad.
- Ultra battery saver
- Use this feature to challenge your device to a whole day on just 5% of the battery.
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Kid space. Create a safe digital environment for your kids.
- Family guard. Control connected devices to help your friends and family.
- Screen time. View stats and manage your time more efficiently.
- Emergency SOS. Rapidly press the Power button 5 times to send an SOS message to your emergency contacts.
- Earthquake warnings. Stay safe and informed in case of an earthquake.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Themes. Lots of free resources to make your device truly unique.
- Mi Community. Get the latest news from Xiaomi, test new features, and participate in our events.
- Autofill passwords. Store passwords on your device and use them whenever you need them.
- Calendar. All your events in one place.
- Mi AI 3.0. All-new. Much more powerful.
- Security. Safeguard and optimize your device.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
|Device||Android version||Download link|
|Xiaomi Mi 9||Android 10||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 6||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi MIX 3||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro||Android 10||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 SE||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 7||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 8||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi MIX 2||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 SE||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 3||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 3||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 5X||Android 8.1||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus||Android 8.1||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4X||Android 7||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix||Android 8||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 6A||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 6||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 5s||Android 8||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 2||Android 8||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 2||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 UD||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 2||Android 7.1||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 5A||Android 8.1||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 5||Android 8.1||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 4/4X||Android 7.1||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A||Android 7.1||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Lite||Android 7.1||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 EE||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 6X||Android 9||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi K20||Android 10||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 8||Android 9||Download|
This guide containing the MIUI 11 update for Xiaomi devices only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before moving to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Xiaomi devices by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Xiaomi devices USB Drivers on the PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
- Download Mi Flash Tool
Steps To Install / Download Beta MIUI 11 Update For Xiaomi devices:
Method 1: Beta MIUI 11 Recovery ROM:
- First, download the MIUI 11 Update file from above link and rename it to Update.zip.
- Connect your Xiaomi devices with your PC/laptop.
- Move the MIUI 11 ROM files to your phone.
- Go to Updater App from your phone app menu, and click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- The installation process will initiate, so wait for the installation to be completed.
- Done! You have successfully installed the Official beta MIUI 11 update on Xiaomi devices.
Method 2: FastBoot Rom:
- First, Download and Install Mi Flash tool on your PC/laptop.
- Download the MIUI 11 Update file from the above link.
- Move the MIUI 11 ROM files to the desktop of your PC/laptop.
- Power ON the device while pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time.
- Connect your Xiaomi devices with your PC/laptop.
- Open the MiFlash tool and paste the ROM folder path.
- Now, click on the Flash button to start the flashing process. Once the flashing process completes, you will see a Success message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- The installation process will start, so wait for the installation completes successfully.
These were the easy steps to download and install beta MIUI 11 update for Xiaomi devices. Let us know in the comments area if you have any questions.