Download and Install Magisk v18.1: Magisk Manager is the ultimate Open source root app that has been developed only or the Android devices. With the use of Universal Systemless Interface, Magisk Manager Application has been developed for the convenience of the user to easily get rooting of android devices. Magisk v18.1 zip is the latest version of the application so that it consists of the high-end feature that is flashed with the custom recoveries. Download Magisk v18.1 and Latest Magisk Manager 7.0.0 for Android. Magisk is an open-source application that has many numbers of modules. Some of the Magisk modules include Google Assistant Enablers
- Google Assistant Enabler
- Viper4Android FX
- Dolby Atmos
Installing the Magisk Manager allows you to get a wide number of the feature so that it would be a great option for you to root the device and avail major facilities in the much more enticing way. Before Installing Magisk Manager, you need to read the instructions and description so that it would be a great option for giving you complete techniques. The Xposed module is not compatible with the version such as Nougat or another version. The Magisk Manager is normally termed as the alternative option for the Xposed Framework. Download Magisk v18.1 for Android from below.
Magisk is the easy solution so that it would be quite easier as they of the Xposed. When it comes to rooting Android devices, there is no better option than the SuperSU package. Magisk Manager could easily bypass all Safety Net on Android by giving you a convenient option to root the Android Smartphone in a much easier way. Magisk Manager is the complete systemless from its core so that your device would still receive the OTA updates even though you have rooted your system. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v18.1 on Android right now.
Changelog for Magisk v18.1:
– [General] Support EMUI 9.0
– [General] Support Kirin 960 devices
– [General] Support down to Android 4.2
– [General] Major code base modernization under-the-hood
Changelog for Magisk Manager v7.0.0
– Major UI redesign!
– Render Markdown natively (no more buggy WebView!)
– Support down to Android 4.1 (native Magisk only support Android 4.2 though)
– Significantly improve Magisk log display performance
– Fix post OTA scripts for A/B devices
– Reduce memory usages when verifying and signing boot image
– Drop support for Magisk lower than v18.1
Download Magisk 18.1
The following are the direct download links right from the Github repository of the project.
- Latest Stable (Magisk v18.1 zip)
- (Magisk v18.1 zip) Latest Beta
- Latest Uninstaller (Magisk uninstaller zip)
- Latest Magisk Manager (APK download)
How to Install Magisk v18.1 on Android Phones
Installing the Magisk Manager is quite a simple process as you need to have the custom TWRP setup on your smartphone and you also need the latest version that supports your android phone. Remove SuperSU root active from your device like CFAR so you can easily get complete benefits.
Normally, interface works based on Android phones so that you can easily get complete aspects starting from various series that includes Pixel, Nexus series, Motorola, OnePlus, Samsung, and many others. As the Magisk Manager APK violates Google’s policies, the Play Store has removed the application. Therefore you need to download the application for separate APK so that it would be easier for getting a complete application in a much more efficient way.
- Download latest version Magisk Manager APK
- Download Magisk v18.1 and Magisk Manager v7.0.0
- Make sure to downloaded 3 packages that include Magisk Manager, Magisk v18.1 zip, as well as the Magisk uninstaller
- Transfer files to the internal storage of the phone
- Reboot your device to TWRP recovery
- Take full Nandroid Backup
- Click on install
- Select the Magisk v18.1 zip file and Swipe to flash
- After successful installation, reboot your device
Download Magisk v18.1 and Magisk Manager 7.0.0 and share. The latest version of the Magisk v18.1 also comes with the complete support of the Android Oreo so it is much more convenient to install Magisk Manager APK on the Android. Get the TWRP flashable zip version of the application.