Are you one of those Android users who frequently forget their device’s passwords? Then you would know that it is not quite so easy to open your device without having to factory reset it. These problems are common with most of the Android users who are old aged or are children. Users eventually come to the conclusion to take their device to any repair shop to get their tasks done. But what if I tell you, that the Android Multi Tools software can save you all the effort and will grant you access to your Android mobile phone in no time at all?
Everyone wants to have privacy on their mobile phones, so it is normal to have your device protected by pattern lock, PIN Code, password, etc. But the problem that arises that many people easily forget their device’s password and fail to access it. But now you do not need to worry, as you are just in the right place. In this article, we will tell you how to install the Android Multi Tools software and how to use it on your device to remove the pattern, PIN, or password that is locking your Android device.
The Android Multi Tools is a software or a tool that brings with itself many useful features that every Android user needs. Every Android user will love the Android Multi Tools software. You can perform many tasks using it, for example, you can check your device’s software and hardware information and performance, resetting the PIN-code on your phone, resetting face lock, wiping all the phone’s data, resetting Gmail, checking device on Fastboot mode, rebooting the device, exiting Fastboot mode, going to command prompt and much more.
What is Android Multi Tools and Why to use it?
Android Multi Tools is developed for Windows PC or laptop. It is a tool that enables you to unlock your Android device without any password and even Factory reset your device without having to provide any sort of information. This tool is very handy in the event when you forget your device’s password and can not access it. The use of this tool is very simple and almost anybody can use it. This tool allows you to reset any passwords, patterns, or any screen lock that is present on your Android phone to protect it. Apart from that, you can also use this tool to run checks of the software or hardware details of your device and more.
Android Multi Tools Features: (v1.02b)
The Android Multi Tool version 1.02b has a lot of amazing features for Android users:
- It lets you effortlessly erase data on your Android device
- It lets you reset face lock, PIN or Password on any Android device
- It can show you your device’s Software and Hardware details and other relevant information regarding them
- By using the Android Multi Tools, you can easily install appropriate device drivers
- You can also bypass your Android Phone’s Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock
- It also lets you perform the One-Click reset option
- You can reset your device using the Android Multi Tools
- It enables you to check your device in Fastboot mode
- It also enables you to wipe data or cache memory while your device is in Fastboot mode
- It lets you exit from the Fastboot mode
- You can open the Command prompt by using this software
- It also allows you to upgrade or downgrade the stock firmware on your Android mobile phone
Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b:
Multi-Tools v1.02b Android | Download
- You will be required to have a Windows PC or laptop, version XP, 7, 8, 8.1, or 10.
- You also need a properly working internet connection
- You need to make sure that your device’s battery is charged at least up to 50% so that the process can be run smoothly.
- A USB cable is required to connect your device to your Windows PC or laptop.
How to use Android Multi Tools (v1.02b)
- First, you are required to enable Developers option and USB debugging mode on your device by going into your device’s settings.
- Then you need to connect your device to your Windows PC or laptop using a USB cable.
- Next, download the Android Multi Tools software from the link provided above and install it normally as an administrator.
- The tool may ask for you for some permissions, you need to grant all of them.
- The tool will show you some instructions, follow them, and complete the installation process for Android Multi Tools.
- Congratulations! You are done and are set to use the tool and perform any task that you want.
I hope that you easily installed the Android Multi Tools software and faced no difficulty using it. Now you can use the tools to overcome the frequent problems that an average Android user faces. If you any queries or questions, let us know in the comments below.