Recently, Google released the Android Q beta 4. The good news is that OPPO Reno has started getting the latest Android Q beta OS. Now the OPPO Reno users can download and install Android Q beta on OPPO Reno. The company has promised at the time of launching Oppo Reno smartphone, that the device will quickly receive the Android Q update. Now the Android Q beta is available and it is time to upgrade your device to the latest Android OS. Given below we share step by step guide on how to download and install Android Q beta on Oppo Reno.
The Android Q beta is not a stable build, it is still in beta form. According to the company, this Android Q beta is only for developers, who want to test apps. If you are an advanced user and can’t wait for a stable build then you can install Android Q beta on OPPO Reno. Here in this article, we share a direct link of the firmware file. Though that you can download and install Android Q beta on OPPO Reno. Keep in mind take the full backup of all your valuable data before proceeding.
If we talking about the specifications about the Oppo Reno then it is one of the best smartphones from Oppo and it comes with better hardware. The smartphone comes with a 6.40-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The device is protected by Gorilla Glass 5. The Oppo Reno is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor. The device includes 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The Oppo Reno is packed with 48+5 MP of rear camera and 16 MP of front camera. The smartphone running out of the box is ColorOS 6 based on Android 9.0 Pie. Go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Make a proper backup of all your important data before going ahead. In case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Make sure that the battery level of your device is about 70 to 80% to prevent unexpected shutdowns while flashing the firmware.
- Make Sure Oppo Reno USB Drivers are installed on your PC. Download Oppo USB Drivers On Windows or Mac.
How To Install Android Q Beta on Oppo Reno Using QFIL Tool:
- First, download the QFIL tool and Extract it on your laptop / PC
- Open QFIL.exe.
- Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
- Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
- Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
- Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
- Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- The flashing Process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Done! You have successfully installed Android Q beta on Oppo Reno update.
Source: ColorOS Community