In this guide, we will show you how to download Google Camera for Oukitel C22. The Google Camera is the stock camera app that comes with Google Pixel devices. The camera app has a lot of shooting capabilities and gives pretty impressive camera results. The camera app contains the latest HDR+ technology which enhances the picture quality, especially on the low-end or mid-range devices which do not sport a high-end camera. Furthermore, this app also has other features that catch the eyes of every Android user, such as the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you own an Oukitel C22 and want the Google camera app on your phone, then this guide is for you. The Google camera for Oukitel C22 is now available for download due to the hard work and efforts of developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who keep trying to make ported APK files for the Google Camera app so that it can also be used on other devices.
Download Google Camera Port for Oukitel C22
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- 4PDA Camera post: Download
Steps to install Google Camera for Oukitel C22
The installation for the Google Camera for Oukitel C22 is very simple. It is no different from installing any third-party APK file on an Android device. You do not even have to root your device for this. Still, we have mentioned the steps below for your convenience:
- First, you need to download the Google Camera APK file from the links provided to you above and then tap on it.
- You need to make sure that the Unknown Sources option on your device is turned on. If already enabled, you can go forward to the installation. If not, then you can enable the feature by going to the device’s Settings menu > Security/Privacy, and from there, you can enable the option.
- The APK will launch the package installer, there you need to tap the Install button.
- As soon is the installation is complete, you can start using it.
If the camera application on your device still does not work, then you can enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (This does not apply to every device).
So that was it from our side, we hope that you found this guide helpful and were able to easily download the Google Camera for Oukitel C22. If you faced any difficulty or have any queries, feel free to post them in the comment section below.