In this guide, we will show you how to download Google Camera for Redmi Note 11 SE. The Redmi Note 11 is one of the latest additions by Xiaomi to the Redmi lineup. The device features a 6.43-inch AMOLED display and is powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 processor and the Mali-G76 MC4.
We get a quad camera setup at the back with a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultrawide camera, a 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor. For selfies, the device has a 13MP camera on the front. The phone comes with Android 11 out of the box with the MIUI 12.5 skin.
What is Google Camera?
Here we will show you how to download the latest Google Camera for Redmi Note 11 SE. The Google camera is the stock camera application of Google Pixel devices. The reason it stands out among camera applications is that it has great software and can provide more than satisfactory results with any camera setup.
It offers HDR+ technology which provides better picture quality than any other stock camera app. It works well on mid-budget and low-budget phones as well.
It has a lot of features such as portrait mode, Night sight feature, Astrophotography, lens blur, panorama, motion photos, slow motion videos, videos at 60 fps and more.
Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 11 SE
Talking about the picture/video quality of the Redmi Note 11 SE, users often criticize the camera results. If you also use a Redmi Note 11 SE and are of the opinion that the device’s camera results are not good enough, then you could easily download the Google Camera for Redmi Note 11 SE from below and use it on your device.
Google Camera can be used on devices other than the devices from the Google Pixel lineup, thanks to the efforts of hardworking developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who keep trying to make ported APK files for the Google Camera app so that users can use Google Camera for other devices and get their desired camera results on the device that they use. The Google Camera Port is now available for the Redmi Note 11 SE. The download links are provided below:
- Download Google Camera 8.1 APK for Android
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
Also Read: Android 13 GApps | Download and Installation
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 11 SE
The steps below will guide you on how to install the Google camera for Redmi Note 11 SE. The process is very similar to installing any APK file on your android device, but we still have mentioned the steps for your convenience:
- First, you need to download the Google Camera APK file from the links provided to you above and then tap on it.
- You need to make sure that the Unknown Sources option on your device is turned on. If already enabled, you can go forward with the installation. If not, then you can enable the feature by going to the device’s Settings menu > Security/Privacy, and from there, you can enable the option.
- The APK will launch the package installer, there you need to tap the Install button.
- As soon as the installation is complete, you can start using it.
If the camera application on your device still does not work, then you can enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (This does not apply to every device).
Once done, restart your device to check if it works now or not.
So that was it from our side on how to download and install Google camera for Redmi Note 11 SE. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.