In this guide, we will be showing you how to download Google Camera for Umidigi Bison. The Google camera app is the stock camera app which is present in the Google Pixel devices. The stock camera application brings in state of the art technology to provide good picture quality even on mid-range and budget devices. In addition to that, the Google camera app also has other useful features such as the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion and much more. Owing to all these amazing features and excellent camera results, every Android user yearns for the Google Camera app.
If you own an Umidigi Bison device and want to install the Google camera on your phone, then you are at the right place. Owing to the efforts of the hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who are trying to make Google Camera ports for most of the devices out there, Android users who do not own a Google Pixel device can also enjoy the Google Camera app. Similarly, the Google Camera for Umidigi Bison is also now available for download.
Download Google Camera Port for Umidigi Bison
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- 4PDA Camera post: Download
Steps to install Google Camera for Umidigi Bison
The process of installing the Google Camera APK for Umidigi Bison is very simple. It is no different from installing any third-party APK file on an Android device. You do not even have to root your device for this. Still, we have mentioned the steps below for your convenience:
- First, you need to download the Google Camera APK file from the links provided to you above and then tap on it.
- You need to make sure that the Unknown Sources option on your device is turned on. If already enabled, you can go forward to the installation. If not, then you can enable the feature by going to the device’s Settings menu > Security/Privacy, and from there, you can enable the option.
- The APK will launch the package installer, there you need to tap the Install button.
- As soon as the installation is complete, you can start using it.
If the camera application on your device still does not work, then you can enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (This does not apply to every device).
So that was it from our side, we hope that you found this guide helpful and were able to easily download the Google Camera application for your Umidigi Bison device. If you have any queries, feel free to post them in the comment section below.