Today, we are sharing a detailed guide on how to download Asus ZenFone 3 Oreo firmware update and installation instructions. Asus has starting rolled out the Android 8.0 Oreo official update with ZenUI 4.0 for Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL variants. This latest Oreo update is rolling out via OTA and comes with build number WW_15.0410.1712.31. So, now the Android 8.0 Oreo update is ready to download from given below link and install on Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL smartphone. If you own a Zenfone 3 ZE5220KL and want to upgrade your device to latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS then you are at right place. By flashing this official update you can test all the goodies of Android 8.0 Oreo-like Notification Dots, integrated Doze mode with improvements, Picture in Picture mode, faster app boot speed and much more. Proceed the following guide to successfully download Asus ZenFone 3 Oreo firmware update.
Asus rolling out this official update via OTA (Over-the-Air) in a phase-wise manner. So not all users can get the update at the same time. If you are excited and can’t wait until the update reaches in your region, then you can install Android 8.0 Oreo update manually by following this simple step by step guide. This latest 15.0410.1712.31 Android 8.0 Oreo official update brings lots of new features along with latest android January 2018 security patch. Also, the update is stable version and comes with many bug fixes.
You can check update by going to Settings > About > System Update > and check for update otherwise we provide you the direct links to download Asus ZenFone 3 Oreo firmware update [15.0410.1712.31] OTA zip, which you can flash on your device. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you want to install Asus ZenFone 3 Oreo firmware update on ZE520KL variants then go ahead and follow the given steps.
This guide containing the Asus ZenFone 3 Oreo firmware update is working only with the ZenFone 3 models ZE5220KL. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device by navigating to Settings > About Phone, the model number of your device must be models ZE5220KL.
AndroidBlog will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Asus ZenFone 3 models ZE5220KL during or after the installation process. Proceed at your risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your ZenFone 3 ZE5220KL. In case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the ZenFone 3 ZE5220KL USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your ZenFone 3 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after installing this stock update, it will be lost.
- The stock version will replace the custom recovery.
- Check the battery level of your ZenFone 3 ZE5220KL. It should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Download Official Update Android 8.0 Oreo OTA for ZenFone 3 ZE5220KL
- Download Official Update Android 8.0 Oreo Full Firmware for ZenFone 3 ZE5220KL
Check Popular Posts:
Steps to Install Asus ZenFone 3 Oreo Firmware Update:
1: First, setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
2: Download the Official Android 8.0 Oreo firmware file on the desktop of your PC from the above-given link. Rename it to ota.zip
3: Connect your ZenFone 3 with your PC/laptop using its USB data cable.
4: Open the folder where you have placed the downloaded OTA.zip file and also open command windows within the folder.
5: Type the following command and hit Enter to reboot your phone into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
6: Select the “Install from USB” option in Recovery Mode.
7: Type the following command and hit Enter.
adb sideload ota.zip
8: Finally, the installation process will be initiated, so wait for the installation to be completed.
Done! You have successfully installed Asus ZenFone 3 Oreo Firmware Update [15.0410.1712.31 Android 8.0 Oreo] on Asus ZenFone 3.