Download and Install Flyme OS Android 7.1.2 Custom ROM on Redmi 4A. Today, we have some good news for you that you can now install the latest version of Android Nougat 7.1.2 on your Xiaomi Redmi 4A. Thanks to the Flyme OS team for providing this unofficial Nougat updates for these devices. Follow the given detailed guide to flash Flyme OS Android 7.1.2 on Redmi 4A.
Let’s talk about the hardware specification of Xiaomi Redmi 4A. This entry-level smartphone comes with Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor, 16 GB ROM, and 2 GB RAM. The device has 5 inch HD IPS touchscreen display. It also got 13 MP PDAF Autofocus camera with Dual Tone LED flash with 5MP FF camera. Redmi 4A has 3120 mAh battery.
The latest version of this Flyme OS custom ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Xiaomi Redmi 4A is ready to get the latest Android Nougat Flyme OS 6 based custom ROM. If you want to taste the sweetness of Nougat then go ahead and follow the given step-by-step guide to update Xiaomi Redmi 4A to Android 7.1.2 Nougat via Flyme OS Nougat.
All you need to have the latest version of a TWRP custom recovery already installed on your device. Also, your device should have root access in order to install this latest custom ROM. You can now proceed to the given guide to get the download links and installation instructions. After the installation process completes, we’ll install Google Apps package on the Redmi 4A to have the full experience.
Keep in mind that the FlyOS 6 custom ROM is not officially released by Xiaomi but just a custom ROM. So you may face some minor bugs or not functioning features. Ready to start? Follow this tutorial to learn that how to download/install Flyme OS Nougat on Xiaomi Remi 4a.
Please note that this guide containing the download links and instructions are working with Xiaomi Redmi 4A only. Do not try to flash this custom firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
DroidGuides will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
Guide on how to create & restore Nandroid Backup on Android devices (Rooted Phones)
- How to Backup Important Data Android (Non-Rooted Phones).
- Enable USB Debugging on your Xiaomi Redmi 4A by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB drivers for Redmi 4A on your PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Check Popular Posts:
Steps to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Flyme OS 6 on Xiaomi Remi 4A
- First, download the ROM and Google Apps package from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your Xiaomi Remdi 4A to the PC using its USB data cable.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sdCard on your phone.
- After the transferring completes, boot your device into the Recovery Mode. Here you can find a detailed guide on How To Boot into Recovery Mode on Android (Various ways).
- Now, follow the given guide to install Flyme OS on your device.
- Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
- Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Flyme OS on Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or trouble while flashing the Flyme OS Nougat custom ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4A.