In this guide, we will show you how to download and install OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13 on your device. OnePlus has already released its OxygenOS 13 beta skin for the fans to take a look at.
The Android 13 beta program is only available for OnePlus 10 Pro users and the beta program will progress as the Android 13 beta program from Google moves. It is expected that Google will release the stable version of Android 13 for Google Pixel devices in the next month.
OxygenOS 13 Update
OnePlus uploaded a promotional video for the latest update for OxygenOS 13 on their YouTube channel. The video introduced the new features that will be a part of the latest version of OxygenOS 13.
These features include improvements in Always on Display, a new User interface, new game space and more.
With the latest update, we get to see improvements in different aspects of the operating system. Gaming, connectivity, customization and other sections have been enhanced.
According to a community post by OnePlus, the OxygenOS 13 will first roll out to the OnePlus 10 Pro, followed by the OnePlus 10T and other devices.
The OxygenOS 13 beta program is currently closed and only a few OnePlus 10 Pro users are a part of the program. The OxygenOS 13 Open beta program will be soon announced by OnePlus.
Download OxygenOS 13 Update
The latest OxygenOS 13 update will first be made available for only a few users and more will receive it in the following days. If you own an eligible device, head over to the Settings app, then go to System > System updates and there, tap on the Download button in order to download and install OxygenOS 13 update on your device.
Install OxygenOS 13 Update on Your Device
As of now, the OxygenOS 13 is not available for download. When the firmware becomes available, you can download it manually and install it on your device following the steps given below:
- First, download the official ROM.
- After the download is complete, head over to the File Manager.
- Select the file by long pressing it.
- Now tap on the three vertical dots for further options.
- Tap on Cut.
- Now proceed to the Internal storage on your device.
- Now paste the file into the root directory of your device. Now you can proceed with the local upgrade. [ Local Update APK file ]
- After that, open the Settings app on your device and go to the System section.
- Tap on System updates and then select Install Now in order to manually install OxygenOS 13 on your device.
- After the installation is complete, you can verify the build number for the update by checking the About phone section.
So that was it from our side on how to download and install OxygenOS 13 on your device. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.