Here, we have a detailed guide on how to download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 5 Plus devices. Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus. Nowadays Xiaomi is busy all the time in releasing new software updates to its users.
The Chinese company confirmed that the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 5 Plus is available via OTA and posted the major highlights and improvements of the latest update. This latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 stable ROM comes with many new features including Image Search, Add to favorites icon adjustments, hiding free and incompatible themes, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, simplified design for virus scan result page and Performance Enhancements.
As we have already mentioned that Xiaomi is pushing out the update via OTA (Over-the-Air), it means not all users can get the update at the same time. So you may already receive the update or will be available in your region soon. If you can’t wait more, and want to install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 5 Plus then still you can install it manually.
By following this simple and easy step by step guide, you can quickly update Redmi 5 Plus on MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM manually. As we know that Xiaomi always rolls out two builds of its ROM: the Fastboot ROM and Recovery ROM. Both builds can be used to do a clean install on your MIUI device. You can also check the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you want to download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 5 Plus then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Note:This guide containing the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus device only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before moving to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Xiaomi Redmi 5 PlusUSB Drivers on the PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
Steps To Install / Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
Method 1: MIUI 126.96.36.199 Recovery stable ROM:
- First, download the MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM Update file from above link and rename it to Update.zip.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus with your PC/laptop.
- Move the MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM files to your phone.
- Go to Updater App from your phone app menu, and Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- The installation process will initiate, so wait for the installation to be completed.
- Done! You have successfully installed the Official update MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
Method 2: FastBoot Rom:
- First, Download and Install Mi Flash tool on your PC/laptop.
- Download the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM Update file from above link.
- Move the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM files to the desktop of your PC/laptop.
- Power ON the device while pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time.
- Connect your Redmi 5 Plus with your PC/laptop.
- Open the MiFlash tool and paste the ROM folder path.
- Now, click on Flash button to start flashing process. Once the flashing process completes, you will see a Success message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- The installation process will start, so wait for the installation completes successfully.
Checkout Latest Posts:
Done! You have successfully installed the Official update MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.