In this guide, we will show you how to download NikGapps for Android 11 Custom ROMs. There is a large collection of custom ROMs available for Android enthusiasts who can flash any ROM they want on their device. These are of different types and natures.
Some of these ROMs already come with Google apps and services while some of them do not. But even if you do use a custom ROM on your device without Google play services, there are many ways to get a hold of Google apps for your device.
So if you are one of those who use a custom ROM without Google services and would like to use Google apps, then read ahead!
In order to get Google apps and services for your custom ROM, you just need to flash a compatible and supported Google apps package by using a custom recovery.
There are many google app packages that you could flash, but among the many Google apps packages present for Android ROMs, the NikGapps package has surely claimed the top spot for the most stable option for Android 11 users. Further, it also comes with a lot of features for the users.
So in this guide, we will show you how to download NikGapps for your custom ROMs and easily use Google apps and Google play services on your custom ROM.
What is NikGapps
As we mentioned above, NikGapps is one of the many Google app packages that are available for Android ROMs. The NikGapps is a flashable zip file that contains with Google Apps, services and Google frameworks inside of it.
The NikGapps package comes in six different variants according to the number of Google apps that they contain inside. So before you head to the download for NikGapps for your Android 11 ROM, let’s discuss these variants for NikGapps and the apps that they come with.
NikGapps Android 11 Variants
- Core: The Core package provides just the minimum number of Google apps that are needed and are essential for Android users.
- Go: It comes with a few more apps than Core, but it is suited for low end devices.
- Basic: It comes with a few more Google apps apart from everything in Core so that you can easily carry out your everyday tasks.
- Omni: It brings in a few extra apps over the Basic variant such as Google Calculator and Photos.
- Stock: Want to get the Stock Google experience, this is the variant you should go for.
- Full: As you would have guessed by it’s name, this NikGapps variant comes with all the Google Apps and services which also include TTS, Android Auto and more.
If you can not decide which one to download for your ROM, then you should go for the basic package as it comes in with all of the necessities in addition to some features.
In addition to NikGapps for your Android 11 Custom ROM, you can also install add-ons to your phone. With this, you can easily add other apps that are not a part of your package. For instance, you have installed the Core package for your device, then you can also install the Google Photos app as an add on, so you will not have to download other packages.
Download NikGapps for Android 11 Custom ROM
So from the links given below, you can download the NikGapps variant that you want for your device and you can download add-ons as well.
- Full: NikGapps-full-arm64-11-20210501-signed.zip
- Stock: NikGapps-stock-arm64-11-20210501-signed.zip
- Omni: NikGapps-omni-arm64-11-20210501-signed.zip
- Basic: NikGapps-basic-arm64-11-20210501-signed.zip
- Core: NikGapps-core-arm64-11-20210501-signed.zip
- Add-Ons: NikGapps-Addon-11-Download
The links provided above contain the latest NikGapps at the time of writing. If you want to look for other versions, then you can visit the Source forge repository Similarly, you can also download other add-ons from this repository.
So that was it from our side on how to download NikGapps for Android 11 custom ROMs. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.