Finally, Realme released the official firmware flashing tool which is the Realme Flash Tool. Realme is the sub-brand of Oppo and now might be separated from Oppo. Nowadays Realme has become one of the best Android manufacturing brands. Recently the company launched its own flashing tool which is known as the Realme flash tool. If you are the users of any Realme device, then now you can download the Realme flash tool and flash official stock firmware on your device with the help of this tool.
Here in this article, we come with a step by step guide on how to download Realme flash tool and how to use the tool to flash stock firmware on Realme devices. With the help of this latest official tool, you can easily update, unbrick, and downgrade the software of Realme devices. Currently, this flashing tool is supporting all the Realme devices running on Android 10 (Realme UI). The Realme flash tool is to support the OZIP extension. The Realme flash tool is just like the Xiaomi Mi firmware flash tool.
Realme Flash Tool:
Realme flash tool is a window based firmware flashing tool. Recently Realme officially launched his own firmware flash tool that allows users to flash official stock firmware on any Realme devices without any kind of problem. So if you are facing some problem or unfortunately your Realme device is soft bricked, then you can easily unbrick your device by flashing the official stock firmware by using the Realme flash tool.
Keep in mind that while flashing the official stock firmware with the Realme flash tool, your entire phone data will be wiped clean. So it is better to take the full backup of all your phone important data before proceeding. Go ahead and download Realme flash tool and use it.
- First, you need to make sure that you have the proper USB driver for your Samsung device. You need to download and install the latest Realme USB drivers on your PC.
- You always need to remember that the Realme flashing tool is just compatible with flashing the firmware on Realme’s Android mobile phones.
- The Realme flash tool works on Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 PCs.
- Flashing via this tool requires your phone’s bootloader to be unlocked.
Download the Realme Flash Tool:
Steps to Use Realme Flash Tool To Flash Stock Firmware:
- First, download the latest version of the Realme Flash Tool and then extract it on your PC.
- Now open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Realme flash.exe” executable file to launch the Realme Flash Tool on your PC.
- Boot your Realme smartphone into Fastboot Mode.
- Now, click on the “Loading device” button in the flash tool.
- The Tool will automatically recognize your Realme device over the fastboot interface and display its unique identifier (ID) under the device column.
- Download the official stock firmware (Realme UI OFP package) for your phone.
- Now click on the ‘Browse’ button in the tool’s GUI and select the OFP firmware package.
- After the file has been successfully loaded in the tool, click the “Flash” button to initiate the flash.
- Finally, click on “Confirm” to finally flash the stock firmware on your Realme device.
- The process could take a minute or more to finish.
- Once finished, you should see the “Flashing completed” message on the screen and your Realme device will automatically reboot into the OS you just flashed.