Many Samsung flagship smartphones owners will be happy to know that Samsung Experience 10 launcher APK is available for download. Now you can download and install it on Samsung devices running Android Oreo. Samsung Experience 10 Launcher is based on Android Pie that brings updated icons, better support for large screens and a good number of customization options.
Recently, an early build of Android 9.0 for the Galaxy S9 leaked, taken from leaked Galaxy S9 / S9+ Pie update, this iteration of Experience Home 10 has been modified which is working with Samsung Galaxy devices running Android Oreo OS. The OTA precise build was captured for both the Snapdragon Galaxy S9 and S9+, still, bring some major changes in the user interface as well as a lot of new features.
The new Samsung Experience 10 Launcher (Previously TouchWiz) has been widely improved comes with a modern look and latest icon designs. You can also enable the older app drawer icon. The launcher settings now offer a dark background with card-style options, which is something we have seen a lot on this new software. Follow the given guide to install Samsung Experience 10 on your smartphone until you wait for your device to get Android Pie. Anyone with a Galaxy device running Android 8.0, Android 8.1 or the leaked Android 9 Pie can try out the app, by sideloading the APK linked below. Go ahead and download Samsung Experience 10 Launcher based on Android Pie.
Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy Note FE, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge should be able to sideload this launcher APK.
Download Samsung Experience 10 Launcher APK
As you know that the new launcher is taken from the Samsung Experience 10 alpha-build, so you may face some minor bugs. Samsung may further add/remove more features of the existing ones before releasing the final build
com.sec.android.app.launches_10.0.00.51.apk | Size: 9.8 MB
Follow the given steps to install the Samsung Experience 10 Launcher APK.
1. First, download Samsung Experience 10 Launcher APK on your Samsung device.
2. Navigate to App Drawer and launch Samsung’s ‘My Files’ app.
3. Open the folder where you have downloaded the APK.
4. If you are installing an APK directly for the very first time, you’ll need to enable “Unknown Source” setting.
5. Tap on the ‘com.sec.android.app.launches_10.0.00.51.apk‘ file.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to sideload the APK on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
7. Go to Settings then App and then to Default Apps. In this listing, you should see Home Screen, tap on it. From available options, select Pixel Launcher.
Done! You can now use the Samsung Experience 10 Launcher on your Samsung device. Tell us in the comments area below if you have any question regarding the above guide.