Download SuperSU Zip v2.82 APK and Root Android using Custom Recovery: Are you continuously searching for an effective way to root your phone? Then of course you would have come across the application called SuperSU. If not, you will soon find out that this app is one of the best apps to root your Android mobile phone. If you want to root your phone, just follow our little guide to download and install SuperSU zip on your mobile phone and root your smartphone using it.
The word “Rooting” is well known to many of the Android users. When Android phones were not as good as they were supposed to be, users turned towards rooting. Those were the days when smartphones were new and they ran on some bad software updates and could not be customized or modified. But as we know that Android is an open-source operating system, people can customize their device as they desire.
Root proves as very handy to customize your device as you wish and do a lot of other amazing things. After rooting your device, you can remove inefficient software or bloatware, set up a firewall for your device, link your phone to other devices even if your internet service provider does not allow it, manually back up your system, over clock or under clock the processor and make a lot of other modifications.
What Does Rooting Mean?
There is a common misconception that rooting is similar to hacking. Well, they both are completely different and incomparable. Rooting for Android is similar to jailbreaking your device to gain access to the device’s root system. By the means of which, the limitations that hardware manufacturers and developers put on any particular phone can be removed. That means you will be able to replace the system or what we call, the in-built applications. Before we actually discuss the installation and downloading process for the SuperSU app, let’s discuss what SuperSU actually is.
What is SuperSU?
SuperSU is a cost-free Android app that allows the user to keep track of all the root granted apps on Android devices. In short, SuperSU gives you total control over your Android phone.
SuperSU was manufactured by Chainfire. The Developer introduced a mainstream app called SuperSU which allows for management of the Superuser access rights for the apps on your smartphone that need root access.
If you do not know how to root your Android device, then fear not, because this article is just for you. In this article, we will guide you through the simple steps of downloading and installing SuperSU zip on your phone. Installing the zip file for the SuperSU app is very simple. There are two simple methods for SuperSU on any compatible Android phone.
Before starting to apprehend any of the following methods, we remind you that you may lose any warranty for your device after rooting. Moreover, if you make any mistakes following the mentioned steps, it may result in damage to your device. But if you follow our steps carefully, you can avoid any damage to your phone.
Download Flashable Supersu Zip File
The links for downloading the multiple versions of the SuperSU app have been mentioned below:
|SuperSU v2.82 SR1 (BETA)||Download|
|SuperSU v2.82 SR2||Download|
|SuperSU v2.82 SR3||Download|
|SuperSU v2.82 SR5 Beta (Recommended)||Download|
The SuperSU can be only downloaded as a flashable zip file because Google removed the popular rooting app made by Chainfire back on October 4, 2018. Some users also now prefer to change from SuperSU to Magisk. You can get the Magisk rooting app from our guide to download and install the Magisk rooting app.
Steps to SuperSU Zip Using TWRP Recovery
To install SuperSU on your device, you are required to have TWRP recovery on your phone. Our website already has multiple guides to install TWRP recovery on your mobile phones.
- First of all, it is necessary for you to download the latest SuperSU Zip file from the link given above.
- Now move the SuperSU zip file to the root of your internal memory of your phone.
- You need to power off your phone.
- Once you have completely turned off, Now boot into TWRP Recovery mode by pressing the “Volume Down + Power” button together. In some devices, you can restart into the recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power” button)
- Once your phone has booted into TWRP Recovery now perform a complete backup of your phone’s current ROM. To take a backup, select the Backup button –> Select the partitions such as data, system, and boot. Now swipe to take the backup of the selected content which are integral for your device, or which you want to be kept on your phone such as data, system, boot, media, etc. Now you need to swipe to complete the backup of the selected parts.
- Once you have taken the backup, you can flash the SuperSU zip on your mobile phone. Then you are required to open the Install menu, search for your zip file, select it, and then finally Swipe to flash the zip file.
- And now you have successfully completed the rooting of your device. Now you just need to tap on Reboot System.
- Now your root must be working perfectly fine if you have installed it properly.
- To verify if your device has been properly rooted or not, you can download the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store. If the app says “Root Access Available”, it means your device has been properly rooted and you can enjoy using your rooted mobile phone.
How to Uninstall SuperSU
If you want to know the method of uninstalling SuperSU, just follow the list of simple steps we have made:
- Open the “SuperSU” app.
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Now Scroll down and search for the “Cleanup” option.
- Click on “Full Unroot” to uninstall.
- The app will ask you to confirm your action
- Select “Continue”.
- That’s it! Now you just need to restart your phone. You have uninstalled SuperSU successfully.
Latest SuperSU Zip APK Download
It is a well-established fact that rooting continuously opens gateways to the more profound world of Android Operating Systems. Once you have rooted your device, you get control over your device as a superuser. You will get many conceivable opportunities. This will incorporate the capacity to flash Custom ROMs or Custom kernels of your desire. You can indeed increase the performance and productivity of your smartphone. A phone with a low battery life can last up to several hours if the device is rooted. Well, there a lot of other possibilities like these. Carry on reading for more.
As mentioned earlier, people often tend to befuddle the term Rooting with hacking. This is of course, not true. Rooting gives you the control to create your smartphone more productive, secure, and faster. In order to access the root controls of your device, you are required to make use of some tools.
This is the point where apps such as SuperSU and Magisk come into play. These are Android apps that will help you root your device and efficiently take control of your smartphone, just like a superuser. A lot of additional features also come in. The app lets you arrange all the notifications for apps on the device after the rooting has been done. Moreover, the app also lets the user unroot his device either temporarily or permanently.
This application is entirely cost-free. But of course, there are in-app purchases, but they are not too significant to be considered here in our article as they do not bring out any special additions for your smartphone. Lastly, there is also an option for users to donate to the developers of the app. Although this will not bring any apparent benefit to the users, it will certainly be of help to the manufacturers and who knows if maybe they use it to improve the app itself.
Download Supersu Zip APK file
The APK file for the SuperSU app can be downloaded from the below-mentioned links.
|SuperSU v2.76 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.78 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.79 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.82 APK||Download|
Listed below, are some more features that the app provides to its users.
- Superuser access prompt/access to logging/ access to notifications
- Configuration for notifications for every app in the device
- Temporarily unroot option
- Permanent unroot option
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works even when the Android operating system isn’t properly booted
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Has the option of converting to a system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to avoid any loss of data through Cyanogen Mod nightlies
- There are 5 options and an invisible option for the app’s icon
- The theme can be selected from four options
By reading the above-mentioned features, you can analyze that how useful an app is to the SuperSU.
SuperSU Pro version
Furthermore, there is also a pro version of the SuperSU. The Pro version provides additional features such as:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input commands/ output commands /error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- PIN protection
- Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
– PIN code verification system for every app
– Adjust auto-deny countdown
So if you want to take entire control of your Android device and bring out your device’s full potential, you just need to root your device using the SuperSU zip app.