In this guide, we will show you how to download the latest XiaoMiTool V2 Beta V20.7.28. Xiaomi devices are well known for the flexibility they provide towards custom development. Xiaomi devices are regarded as one of the top devices supporting custom development. The Xiaomi company exploits the Open source Android operating system to its full and allows users to perform a collection of tweaks and changes to their Xiaomi devices. From unlocking your device’s bootloader to installing any type of Custom ROMs, there is no limit to what you can do. In addition to that, you can also install a custom recovery such as TWRP recovery as well.
Xiaomi users can also root their devices using Magisk and gain administrative control over their device. Using root, they can make use of their device at its full potential. The devices’ bootloader mode also allows you to carry out a plethora of functions and modifications by entering ADB and Fastboot commands. But dealing with all of this stuff is not so easy for some users and they find difficulty in customizing their device. That is where the XiaoMiTool V2 comes in. In this guide, we will be discussing the features of the XiaoMiTool V2 and what features it provides to Xiaomi users and instructions for its use. Read Along!
What is XiaoMiTool V2
The XiaoMiTool V2 is an unofficial tool for your computer that you can use to manage and customize your Xiaomi smartphone. Using the XiaoMiTool V2 you can carry out many actions on your Xiaomi device such as unlocking your device’s bootloader, flashing custom ROMs, stock firmware, custom recovery, or even rooting your device and many more modifications. Along with that, the tool also lists out all your device specs and information and within itself, suggests the most efficient way to carry out a task on your device. Once you connect your device to your PC, the XiaoMiTool V2 will take of every operation you carry out.
The XiaoMiTool V2 is a follow-up of XiaoMiTool, with improved stability, more features and better graphics. It has plenty of useful features for Xiaomi smartphone users. Some of the highlighted features are listed below:
- Device Information: The moment you connect your device to your computer, the modding tool will present to you all of your device’s information that is needed in performing tweaks. These stats will include device info, currently installed ROM, bootloader status, information about installed recovery, etc.
- Download ROMs: The tool will also keep you updated about all the custom ROMs that are available at the moment for your Xiaomi smartphone. And to top that, the tool can also install official firmware (Chinese stable, beta, global stable, beta) as well as Custom ROMs such as Xiaomi.eu. In addition to that, it will also advise you on the best, most effective method of flashing a custom ROM on your device.
- Install ROMs: Similarly, you can install or flash these custom ROMs using your device’s stock recovery partition or the EDL mode.
- Bootloader Unlock: You can also use this tool to unlock the bootloader on your device for further customization. But keep in mind that this works similarly to the official method, so it will not bypass the waiting time.
- Root: The XiaoMiTool also lets you gain administrative control over your device and lets you gain access to the system partition of your device by rooting your Xiaomi device via Magisk. Through this tool, the rooting process has been made much more efficient.
- Installation Instructions: It will list out the best possible way to flash a file. The methods might include via fastboot, stock recovery, TWRP, among others.
- Drivers Installation: You would not need to install any separate drivers to perform any task through this tool because it already comes with the appropriate ADB and Fastboot drivers.
- Device Management: Lastly, this tool also takes care of and manages all the required device management tweaks such as rebooting, querying information, sending commands, etc.
Download XiaoMiTool V2 Beta V20.7.28
With all of these useful features and efficiency this tool offers, it attracts many users. This tool proves a lot helpful to a lot of Xiaomi users and if you are among them, then you have come to the right place. From the link below, you can download the XiaoMiTool V2 for your Xiaomi device and install it on your PC.
Download XiaoMiTool V2 V20.7.28 (beta)
How to Use XiaoMiTool V2
Using this tool is very simple and straightforward. This is largely due to the fact that many of the functions are automatically operated and managed by the tool. As a user, you only need to perform a few steps by yourself:
STEP 1: First of all, you need to enable USB debugging mode on your Xiaomi device. You can do this by heading to Settings > About Phone > Tap on MIUI Number 7 times > Go back to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging.
STEP 2: Then you need to connect your Xiaomi device
STEP 3: After that, launch the XiaoMiTool V2 on your computer and perform any task you desire.
And that was all from our side. We hope that you found this guide helpful. This was especially for Xiaomi users interested in customization. If you have any queries or questions, you can post them in the comment section below and we will get back to you.