Ultimate Multi tool (UMT) is a simple utility tool that enables you to manage your Android devices from your Windows PC or laptop. On any of your Android mobile phone or tablet which is powered by the Qualcomm processor, the tool lets you easily flash stock firmware on those devices. Furthermore, this utility tool can also be used to remove pattern lock, bypass the FRP lock on your Android devices, update the software version of your Android device, etc.
Those users will find it easy to download and install the Ultimate Multi tool on their Windows PC or laptop who have their Android devices equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. You just need to connect your Android mobile phone to your Windows PC using a USB cable. You are just required to download and install the appropriate and the latest USB driver for your Android device on your PC. For example, if you have an Oppo device, you need an Oppo USB driver or a Samsung USB driver for your Samsung phone or tablet. You can download all the versions of UMT to download for your device.
The Ultimate Multi Tool is compatible with all Windows OS versions such as Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 for processors of both 32 bit and 64 bit. It has some great features, the most prominent ones we have mentioned below in this article. It is integral that before using the UMT tool, your device’s battery is fully charged and the USB debugging mode is enabled on it.
What is the Ultimate Multi Tool?
The Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) QcFire is a utility software that is based on the Windows OS. The tool is utilized for flashing a stock firmware or stock ROM on Android devices which are equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. As well as flashing stock firmware, the Ultimate Multi tool is also used to remove pattern locks on Android devices, bypassing the FRP lock, updating your phone’s Android software version, etc.
Features of Ultimate Multi Tool
The Ultimate Multi Tool has a lot of useful and favorable features for its users. We have mentioned them below:
- Flash Stock Firmware: The UMT enables you to flash stock firmware on Android phones or tablets that are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. But for devices equipped with MediaTek chipset, there is another tool.
- Bypass FRP lock: The Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock on Android devices can be easily bypassed using this utility tool.
- Free Software: This tool is completely free to download and users can make use of it without any restrictions.
- Drivers included: This utility tool already comes with all the required drivers. This removes the burden from users of downloading additional drivers.
- Simple User Interface (UI): Using this tool is really simple. The user interface is so easy and useful that anybody can use it easily.
Download Ultimate Tool QcFire Version 2020
- UMTv2_UMTPro_GSM_5.2_Indian .exe
- UMTv2_UMTPro_GSM_5.2_International .rar
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire_v3.4_Setup .rar [QcFire]
- UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire_v2.7.0_Setup .exe [QcFire]
- UMTv2_UMTPro_UltimateFRP_v0.3 .exe [To ByPass FRP Lock]
- UMTv2_UMTPro_UltimateMTK_1.5 .exe [For MediaTek devices]
- UMT Updater.rar
Steps to Install the Ultimate Multi Tool
- First of all, you need to download the appropriate USB drivers and the UMT on your PC.
- Then you are required to extract the drivers’ zip file and install instDrv_stdRK200.exe if your computer has a 32-bit processor. If you have a 64-bit processor, you need to download instDrv_stdRK200_64bit.exe.
- Once the installation is completed, you just need to install the Ultimate Multi Tool on your PC or laptop.
- And that’s that! You are ready to use the Ultimate Multi Tool.
- If you want to bypass the FRP lock on your device, you need to download the Ultimate FRP tool.
- If you are willing to flash stock firmware or any other custom files on devices powered by MediaTek, you need to download the Ultimate MTK tool.
- If you want all the features combined into a single tool, you can simply install the UMT QcFire.
It is common these days that the majority of the Android users want to flash custom firmware or custom recovery on their devices. They do this in order to customize or modify their devices or to gain complete control over their phones operating system either by gaining root access or installing mod files.
In the event that anything goes wrong while trying to customizing their devices, or if the users want to get back his or her mobile to its original state and he does not like the third party firmware or files, then users can easily revert to the stock firmware on their devices by installing and using this Ultimate Multi Tool. Moreover, the removal of pattern lock on your phones has proved a very handy feature to users.
We hope that this article was useful to you. You can post your queries in the comment section below.