Huawei has started rolling out the stable EMUI 10 official update based on Android 10 for Huawei P30 and Mate 20 series. Now you can download and install Android 10 official updates on Huawei P30 and Mate 20 series devices. The MIUI 10 update comes with build number 10.0.0.168 for Huawei P30 series and 10.0.0.154 for Mate 20 series devices.
Here we come with a simple step by step guide on how to download and install EMUI 10 stable updates based on Android 10 for Huawei P30 and Mate 20 series. The Android 10 update brings lots of new features, bug fixes, many improvements and much more. Also, the EMUI 10 has some amazing features such as dark mode, a new UI, upgraded magazine lock screen, enable phones to seamlessly communicate with other devices and much more.
The EMUI 10 update based on Android 10 is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air), currently available in Europe region. It will take some time to reach globally for all users. If you are not in a particular area, then you can first manually check the update by going to your phone Settings > System > tap on System Update. If the new update appears, then tap on the Download button and install the update on your device.
If you have not yet received the official firmware, then still, you can flash the OTA update manually by following our given below detailed guide. The update is a stable build which runs smoothly on your device and enhances your system stability. Also, it fixes many bugs, increases battery life and so on. Now without any delay, go to the instructions portion and follow the given below steps.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during or after the installation process. Please proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Huawei P30 and Mate 20 series users.
- Take a proper backup on rooted / non-rooted of all your important data and settings on your Huawei P30 and Mate 20 before proceeding to installation. In case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Huawei USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging mode by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify the battery level of your Huawei P30 and Mate 20, it should be charged at least about 80% before going ahead to the installation instructions to prevent unexpected shutdowns while the firmware installation.
Steps to Install EMUI 10 Stable Android 10 For Huawei P30 and Mate 20 Firmware Update:
1: – First, download the update file for your Huawei P30 and Mate 20 devices from the link given above.
Install EMUI Android 10 On Huawei P30 and Mate 20 devices
Done! You have successfully download and install the Android 10 stable update on Huawei devices.