Nokia has launched their latest flagship smartphone Nokia 8 which has quite decent hardware specifications in a decent range of price. This flagship smartphone from Nokia has amazing features. If we talk about the specification of this smartphone, the Nokia 8 has a 5.3 inches display screen and has a resolution of 1440*2560 pixels. The processor of this smartphone is latest Snapdragon 835 Qualcomm MsM8998 octa-core. The internal memory of Nokia 8 is 64/128 which can be further expanded up to 256GB using microSD card.
Nokia 8 has 4 and 6 gigabytes of RAM. The rear camera on Nokia 8 is a 13MP dual lens and the front-facing camera is 12MP which is powerful enough to shoot great selfies. This smartphone is running Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS which will be updated to Oreo in coming days. Nokia 8 has its fingerprint sensor at the front. This mobile has fast charging with having a battery pack of 3000mAh.
Some common Nokia 8 Problems with their Solutions
Every great smartphone has few problems with it and the same case is with this flagship device Nokia. Here today we are going to discuss some common problems of Nokia and also going to provide their solutions.
So here are the most common issues of Nokia 8.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Issues
Most of the new smartphones have the connectivity issues in the start to solve this issue in Nokia 8 follow these steps
- For a few minutes turn off your Wi-Fi router.
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings and from there select forget the preferred network and then add the details.
- Open the Wi-fi analyzer application and check the level of activity, change it to something else if required
- From the settings Disable the power saving mode
- Make sure that your phone’s MAC address is recognized by the Wi-Fi router
- Check the power saving mode if it is ON, turn it off.
- Try turning Bluetooth on and off on your device
- Clear the cache from the Bluetooth settings,
- Restart your device
Front Camera Issue
There are some issues of front camera in the lowlight faced by users. Follow these steps below to resolve your issue
- When you are taking a picture from front facing camera make sure that is this enough light in that area and position yourself in the area where there is good light
- When little light passes through the sensor of camera it results into grainy pictures in low light
Undetected SD card issue
Nokia 8 users have noticed that after inserting the SD card in the slot it’s not detected by phone. There is solution in following steps
- Check your SD card by inserting it in your PC or another smartphone and make sure it’s working fine
- Try to format your SD card and insert it again
- Insert the card and restart your device
- Try using a new SD card, if above methods do not work
Mobile Data Connection issues
Many users have reported that their applications work fine on the Wi-fi but does not work when they are using the Mobile Data
- Open your phone’s Settings -> More Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names
- Now tap on the APN
- Change the protocol to IPv4 or change it to IPV4/IPV5
Earpiece Sound problem
- Few users have complained about the sound issues on the call, sometimes the sound on the phone call sounds weird here is the solution
- During the phone call turn the volume up so you can listen clear and better
- Use some good quality earpiece to listen sound better