Samsung Galaxy Note 4 users can now taste the sweetness of the latest Marshmallow Android OS. LenchMoB custom ROM based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow is now available for these devices that comes with Samsung’s very own TouchWiz as well as with some more features gathered from Xperia lineup. All you need to have your device rooted and the latest version of a custom recovery like (ClockworkMod recovery / TWRP recovery) already installed on your Galaxy Note 4 in order to flash the LenchMoB custom ROM.
If you are interested to get this latest Marshmallow custom ROM then go ahead and follow the given instructions to install Android 6.0.1 LenchMoB Marshmallow custom firmware on Galaxy Note 4 N910F. Don’t forget to take proper backup of all your existing data, in case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data. LenchMoB custom ROM brings tons of new features, here we have listed some of its main features.
Android 6.0.1 LenchMoB Marshmallow ROM Features:
- Battery Friendly
- Ultra Smooth
- Knox removed
- 300 Fonts
- System Ui (like Marshmallow)
- Note 5 / S6 Weather
- Note 5 / S6 Launcher (with some Marshmallow icons)
- Note 5 / S6 Music Player
- Note 5 / S6 Voicerecorder
- Note 5 / S6 My Files
- Note 5 / S6 Splaner
- Note 5 / S6 Calculator
- Note 5 / S6 Galaxy Apps
- Note 5 / S6 WallpaperPicker
- Note 5 / S6 Picture Editor
- Note 5 / S6 Gallery
- Note 5 / S6 Smart Manager
- Note 5 / S6 Video app
- Note 5 / S6 MMS App
- Note 5 / S6 Contacts and Dialer
- Note 5 / S6 Browser
- Xperia Z5 Ringtones/Alarms/Notifications
- Xperia Z4 Ar Effects
The Android 6.0.1 LenchMoB Marshmallow custom ROM and instructions given in this guide can be used only for the Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F. Check the model number of your Galaxy Note 4 from Settings > About Phone.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Galaxy Note 4 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve properly installed the Galaxy Note 4 USB Drivers on the PC.
- The Galaxy Note 4 should be rooted with the latest version of custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Note 4 must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Galaxy Note 4 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
- Download Android 6.0.1 LenchMoB ROM
Steps to Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 6.0.1 LenchMoB Marshmallow Custom ROM:
1:- First, download Android 6.0.1 LenchMoB Marshmallow custom ROM (LenchMOB v.3.1Note 7 Full Port N910F DACK23.zip) for Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F on the desktop of the PC.
2:- Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
3:- Transfer Android 6.0.1 LenchMoB Marshmallow ROM .zip file which you’ve already downloaded from the above link, to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
4:- Unplug the Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F from the PC and power it OFF in order to boot into Recovery Mode.
5:- Power ON the device while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
6:- While your device is now in CWM Recovery, perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache also by navigating to Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
Note:- wipe dalvik cache will help you to prevent boot loops and other errors while ROM installation.
7:- Go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose install zip from SD card → choose zip from sdcard.
8:- Navigate to the Android 6.0.1 LenchMoB Marshmallow custom ROM .zip file which you’ve already transferred to the SD card of your device previously. Select the ROM .zip file using the Power button and confirm the installation to begin.
9:- Navigate to +++++Go Back+++++ once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F will be rebooted and may take about 4 to 5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
Done! You’ve successfully updated Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F to the latest Android 6.0.1 LenchMoB Marshmallow.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or queries while installing LenchMob custom ROM.