Flash TugaPower Android 7.1 Nougat Custom ROM On OnePlus One: OnePlus One users now can update their devices to Android 7.1 Nougat TugaPower Custom Firmware. This Custom Firmware is not the final version that’s why you may face some minor bugs or not functioning features. But the developer says that those bugs will be fixed soon in the final release. Many users have tested this TugaPower Nougat ROM, and they reported that most of the features are working correctly. This is not an official ROM, but just a custom ROM. By following this given guide, you can install Android 7.1 Nougat TugaPower ROM on your Oneplus one.
Your phone should be rooted and has the latest version of a custom recovery installed. This amazing TugaPower custom ROM comes with tonnes of new features. Don’t forget to take backup of all your existing data before proceeding. A custom recovery will be needed to install Android 7.1 Nougat TugaPower ROM, and Google Apps zipped files on your OnePlus One phone. If you are interested in updating OnePlus one to Android 7.1 Nougat TugaPower Custom ROM, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
This guide containing the TugaPower Android 7.1 Nougat Custom ROM is working with the OnePlus One devices. Do not try to install this ROM on any other device, or your device might get bricked.
AndroidBlog will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your OnePlus One during or after the installation of TugaPower ROM. Proceed at your risk.
- Make sure that the battery level of your OnePlus One is at least about 80% before moving to the installation guide.
- Download and install proper USB Drivers for the OnePlus One on PC.
- It is highly recommended to take a proper backup of your important data and settings on the phone using a custom recovery such as CWM or TWRP. In case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on One Plus One from Settings > Developer Options.
- Your phone should be rooted with the latest version of CWM or TWRP recovery installed.
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked.
Check Popular Posts:
- Update Huawei Honor 8 To AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Custom ROM
- Download Mi Flash Tool to Unlock Bootloader for Any Xiaomi Device
- Unlocking the Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 4 2017
- How To Update Galaxy A5 2015 To Android 7.1 Nougat via Resurrection Remix Custom ROM
- Download 5 Best Custom ROMs For Oneplus 5
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi 4A
- Update Nexus 10 To Android 8.1 Oreo Via Lineage OS 15.1 Custom ROM
- Install Android 7.1.2 CAOSP Nougat Custom ROM on Galaxy S7 Edge G935F
Steps to Install TugaPower Android 7.1 Nougat ROM on OnePlus One:
Here we have given a step-by-step guide on how to install Android 7.1 Nougat based TugaPower custom ROM on OnePlus One.
Step No 1: – First, download the TugaPower Android 7.1 Nougat custom ROM and Google Apps package from the above links on the desktop of your PC. Do not extract these files.
Step No 2: – Now, connect your OnePlus One to the PC using its USB data cable.
Step No 3: – Move the TugaPower firmware and Google Apps zipped files to the root folder of SD card on your phone.
Step No 4: – Now, disconnect the device from the PC and turn it OFF in order to boot into Recovery Mode.
Step No 5: – Turn ON the OnePlus One while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power keys at the same time for a while until the device enters into Recovery Mode.
Step No 6: – Go back to the main recovery menu and perform a full data wipe. This includes Dalvik cache, Cache, System, Factory data reset.
Step No 7: – Go back the main Recovery menu and choose install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard.
Step No 8: – Find the ROM file that you’ve already transferred to the root folder of your SD Card in Step No 3. Select the TugaPower ROM .zip file and proceed the installation process.
9: – Once the ROM is successfully installed on your OnePlus One, install Google Apps package by following the same procedure as given above.
Step No 10: – After the installation of TugaPower Android 7.1 Nougat custom ROM and Google Apps, select reboot system now to reboot the phone.
It will take about 5 minutes to boots up for the first time after installing ROM on your phone.
That’s All! You have successfully updated OnePlus One to the latest Android 7.1 Nougat with TugaPower custom ROM.