Good news for all Samsung Galaxy users. Today we are going to share a detailed guide about one of the best official firmware download tools which are known as Frija. If you have a Samsung Galaxy smartphone and wish to download the latest official firmware for your Samsung devices, then you are on the right page.
Now with the help of the Frija tool, you can easily grab the latest official firmware for your Samsung Galaxy device. This latest tool is the Windows-based tool. So you can download the Frija tool and install it on your PC/ Laptop.
Once you install this amazing tool, you can easily grab the latest official update for your Samsung device. The Frija is officially developed by XDA Senior Member wssyncmldm which allows users to download the latest firmware for their Samsung Galaxy devices.
After downloading, you can flash the firmware with the help of the Odin flashing tool. The Frija tool is very fast in grabbing the latest official firmware from Samsung FUS (Firmware Update Server). This latest tool is easy to use and has a user-friendly UI.
After installing the tool, it requires only the model number and CSC number. Then it will auto-detect the latest official firmware for your device. The Frija tool replaces all other third-party tools. Now you are not dependent on any third-party software or website to upgrade your device to the latest official firmware.
By following our step by step guide, you can easily download Frija tool and grab the latest official firmware for your Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets.
Flashing the official firmware on your device has many advantages. The official firmware fixes all your bugs, enhanced system stability, increase battery timing, fix software issues; recover your device from a boot loop and much more.
There is another Samsung firmware grab download tool which is SamFirm. But the Frija tool is the best and better than the SamFirm tool. We highly recommend you using the Frija tool while downloading the official firmware for your Samsung Galaxy devices.
This latest tool is also useful for those users who can’t wait for the OTA updates. So you can just enter the model number with CSC number and grab the firmware as soon as possible. If you are interested in downloading the latest official firmware for the Samsung Galaxy device by using the Frija tool then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Download Frija Tool [All Versions]
You can download all versions of Frija tool from the given links below. All these files were sourced directly from the original XDA thread posted by the developer himself.
- Frija v1.4.2: Frija-v1.4.2.zip (Latest)
- Frija v1.4.1: Frija-v1.4.1.zip
- Frija v1.4.0: Frija-v1.4.0.zip
- Frija v1.3.0: Frija-v1.3.0.zip
- Frija v1.1.2: Frija.zip
- Frija v1.1.1: Frija.zip
- Frija v.1.1: Frija.zip (Initial version)
- A Windows-based PC (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7).
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Microsoft Visual C++ 2008, and Visual C++ 2010 installed on the PC.
- An archive tool/extractor like WinRAR.
- Enough storage space on your PC’s hard disk. Stock firmware could weigh from 1 GB to 5 GB depending upon the device.
How to Use Frija Tool to Download Latest Samsung Stock Firmware?
- First of all, download the latest version of Frija tool on your PC from the above links.
- Now, unzip the downloaded ‘Frija.zip‘ file
- Open the extracted folder.
- Double-click on the ‘Frija.exe‘ to run the tool
- Click on the input field next to the ‘Model‘ to enter the Samsung Galaxy phone’s model number. Please note that you can find the model number of your phone by going to Settings > About phone.
- Enter your phone’s region (CSC/Country Specific Code) by clicking on the input field.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct info about your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Click on the ‘Check Update‘ button after entering all the required firmware information.
- Frija will start finding the latest stock firmware for your device and corresponding region on Samsung servers.
- Now you will see the latest version of the firmware available for your smartphone, size, OS, and filename.
- Finally, click on the ‘Download’ button to download the Samsung stock firmware using Frija.
Done! These were the easy steps to download the latest Samsung Stock Firmware using the Frija tool. Now, follow our guide on how to install the firmware using Odin Flash Tool after the firmware is downloaded and decrypted.