In this guide, we will show you how to download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32, A52 and A72 as a GCam APK file on your device. The Google camera application is the stock camera app for Google Pixel devices. The camera app contains the latest HDR+ technology which enhances the picture quality, especially on the low-end or mid-range devices which do not sport a high-end camera. Furthermore, this app also has other features that catch the eyes of every Android user, such as the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
The Google Camera does not come out with every Android device, so if you are looking to install the stock Google camera app for Samsung Galaxy A32, A52 and A72, then you are just at the right place. From this guide, you can download the Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32, A52 and A72 which is now available for download due to the hard work and efforts of developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who keep trying to make ported APK files for the Google Camera app so that it can also be used on other devices. So read on further details regarding how to install it on your Samsung Galaxy A32, A52 and A72.
Download Google Camera Port for Samsung Galaxy A32, A52, A72
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- 4PDA Camera post: Download
Steps to install Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32, A52, A72
The installation of the Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32, A52 and A72 is fairly straightforward. It is no different from installing any third-party APK file on an Android device. You do not even have to root your device for this. Still, we have mentioned the steps below for your convenience:
- First, you need to download the Google Camera APK file from the links provided to you above and then tap on it.
- You need to make sure that the Unknown Sources option on your device is turned on. If already enabled, you can go forward to the installation. If not, then you can enable the feature by going to the device’s Settings menu > Security/Privacy, and from there, you can enable the option.
- The APK will launch the package installer, there you need to tap the Install button.
- As soon as the installation is complete, you can start using it.
If the camera application on your device still does not work, then you can enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (This does not apply to every device).
So that was it from our side, we hope that you found this guide helpful and were able to easily download the Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A32, A52 and A72. If you faced any difficulty or have any queries, feel free to post them in the comment section below.