In this guide we will show you how to download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M33 5G. The device was released with a screen with 130 Hz refresh rate and is powered by a 5 nm Exynos processor.
The device comes with 8 GB of RAM and storage options up to 128 GB. In terms of cameras, the device offers a quad camera setup at the back with a 50 MP primary sensor, a 5 MP ultra wide lens, a 2 MP Macro lens and a 2 MP depth sensor.
Here in this guide we will show you how to download and install the Google camera for Samsung Galaxy M33 5G. The Google camera is the stock camera application of Google Pixel devices.
The reason it stands out among camera applications is that it has a great software and can provide more than satisfactory results with any camera setup. It offers HDR+ technology which provides better picture quality than any other stock camera app. It works well on mid budget and low budget phones as well.
It has a lot of features such as portrait mode, Night sight feature, Astrophotography, lens blur, panorama, motion photos, slow motion videos, videos at 60 fps and more.
If you are a Samsung Galaxy M33 5G user and are not satisfied with the camera performance, then you must be looking for third party solutions. If you want to install Google camera for Samsung Galaxy M33, then you are at the right place as we will show you how to download and install it on your device.
Credits for these Google camera APKs go to hard working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who dedicate their time and effort into making ported GCam APK files for Android devices. Now the ported GCam APK for Galaxy M33 5G is out as well.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M33 5G
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
Also read: Download Google Camera for Vivo Y21T
How to install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M33 5G
The installation of the Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M33 5G is fairly straightforward. It is no different from installing any third-party APK file on an Android device. You do not even have to root your device for this. Still, we have mentioned the steps below for your convenience:
- First, you need to download the Google Camera APK file from the links provided to you above and then tap on it.
- You need to make sure that the Unknown Sources option on your device is turned on. If already enabled, you can go forward to the installation. If not, then you can enable the feature by going to the device’s Settings menu > Security/Privacy, and from there, you can enable the option.
- The APK will launch the package installer, there you need to tap the Install button.
- As soon as the installation is complete, you can start using it.
If the camera application on your device still does not work, then you can enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (This does not apply to every device).
Once done, restart your device to check if it works now or not.
So that was it from ours side on how to download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M33 5G. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.