In this guide we will show you how to download Google camera for Vivo Y21T. The Vivo Y21T was launched with a Snapdragon 680 chipset along with 4GB of RAM. The smartphone is powered by a 5000 mAh battery and comes with compatibility for 18W fast charge.
In the camera department, the device sports a triple camera setup at the rear with a 50MP primary sensor along with an 8MP selfie camera up front.
In this guide here, we will show you how to download the Google Camera for Vivo Y21T. The Google Camera app is the stock camera app for Google Pixel devices. This app offers users a very simple to use interface and has a very powerful software algorithm to produce better results than any other camera app.
It comes with many features such as Google Lens integration, AR Emojis, Time Lapse, Super Resolution Zoom, PhotoSphere, Image Stabilization, Slow-Motion, Astrophotography mode and more. In addition to that, it also brings in HDR, HDR+, HDR+ enhanced, RAW image format, AR Stickers, Night Sight mode, Portrait mode, ZSL, Screen Flash, etc.
It is good to know that the app is not limited to Pixel only devices, as there are many ported versions of the app available for different devices. And to top that, the ported versions for other non-Pixel Android devices also come with all the features that are normally available.
Now you can get the camera results that you want, on the same device that you use thanks to the hard work and efforts of developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who keep trying to make ported APK files for the Google Camera app so that it can also be used on other devices.
Download Google Camera For Vivo Y21T
Download the GCam APK for Vivo Y21T from the links provided below:
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
Install Google Camera for Vivo Y21T
The installation of the Google Camera for Vivo Y21T is fairly straightforward. It is no different from installing any third-party APK file on an Android device. You do not even have to root your device for this. Still, we have mentioned the steps below for your convenience:
- First, you need to download the Google Camera APK file from the links provided to you above and then tap on it.
- You need to make sure that the Unknown Sources option on your device is turned on. If already enabled, you can go forward to the installation. If not, then you can enable the feature by going to the device’s Settings menu > Security/Privacy, and from there, you can enable the option.
- The APK will launch the package installer, there you need to tap the Install button.
- As soon as the installation is complete, you can start using it.
If the camera application on your device still does not work, then you can enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (This does not apply to every device).
Once done, restart your device to check if it works now or not.
So that was it from ours side on how to download Google Camera for Vivo Y21T. We hope that you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.