Xiaomi starts rolling out MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3. Recently, Redmi Note 3 users got this update via OTA. If you have still not received this MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 then, today in this detailed guide we will teach you how to download and install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3. Now the recovery and fastboot ROMs are available for download and install on Redmi Note 3.
This latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 update comes with a bunch of bug fixes and many new features. Also, the update brings MIUI 9 features like Image Search, swipe to delete Lock-screen notifications, Smart Assistant, Performance Enhancements, new system sounds and ringtones, Smart App Launcher and much more. Xiaomi starting rolling out MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 via OTA (Over-the-Air), which means not all users can get the update at the same time. So you can wait for the OTA or you can update manually by following this simple and easy step by step guide.
The MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 comes with fixes several bugs found in the previous builds such as quick battery drain when the phone in idle, non responding launcher, incorrect battery level on status bar, revamped Mi browser and so on. The update is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is powered by Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 coupled. The smartphone comes with 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels along with 2 / 3GB of RAM and 16GB or 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
Not necessary but we are highly recommended to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you are interested in installing MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
This guide containing the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 device only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before moving to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
Steps To Install / Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3:
Method 1: MIUI 188.8.131.52 Recovery stable ROM:
- First, download the MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM Update file from above link and rename it to Update.zip.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with your PC/laptop.
- Move the MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM files to your phone.
- Go to Updater App from your phone app menu, and Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- The installation process will initiate, so wait for the installation to be completed.
- Done! You have successfully installed the Official update MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Method 2: FastBoot Rom:
- First, Download and Install Mi Flash tool on your PC/laptop.
- Download the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM Update file from above link.
- Move the MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM files to the desktop of your PC/laptop.
- Power ON the device while pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time.
- Connect your Redmi Note 3 with your PC/laptop.
- Open the MiFlash tool and paste the ROM folder path.
- Now, click on Flash button to start flashing process. Once the flashing process completes, you will see a Success message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- The installation process will start, so wait for the installation completes successfully.
Checkout Latest Posts:
Done! You have successfully installed the Official update MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3