Vivo recently launched its one of the best smartphones known is Vivo U20. Vivo U20 is a successor of Vivo U10. If you have Vivo U20 and wish to flash official stock ROM on Vivo U20, then you are in the right place. Today in this article, we are sharing the direct link of official stock firmware for Vivo U20 U20 PD1941F. There are many reasons for installing the stock ROM on your device. The most common reason, if you have bricked your device while rooting or customizing. So installing the official stock ROM on Vivo U20 is one of the best and official ways to fix the problem.
The official/stock firmware is pre-installed software on any Android smartphone by the manufacturer company. But nowadays, most of the Android users are tweaking their devices and changing the OS by flashing the custom ROMs. The official stock firmware is good and comes with all the basic features which are required in Android. Flashing the stock firmware is also helping you when you have to face some issues with your device like hanging or lagging. Installing the stock ROM on Vivo U20 is an official way through that you can fix most of the software-related problems.
There are many advantages of installing the stock firmware such as solve the boot loop issue, fix any bugs on your Vivo U20, unbrick your bricked device, fix battery draining, fix App force close issue and much more. Here in this article, we are sharing a detailed guide on how to download and install the stock ROM on Vivo U20. Keep in mind that flashing the stock ROM may void your phone’s warranty and also wipe clean your whole data. So before proceeding, take the full backup of all your important data. Now proceed to the instructions portion and follow the given guide.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo U20
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo U20
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo U20
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the QFIL Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
Step To Install Official Stock ROM On Vivo U20:
- First, download the QFIL tool and Extract it on your laptop / PC
- Open QFIL.exe.
- Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
- Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
- Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
- Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
- Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- The flashing process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed, your device will be reboot automatically.
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official Stock Firmware on Vivo U20.