Follow the given guide to reset Huawei Honor 9 Lite. Honor 9 Lite was launched back in 2017 and this smartphone was in great demand due to its reasonable price. As the phone is getting older, there are complaints by some users that the smartphone is getting slower with the passage of time. We have found a solution that is to hard reset your android device.
For you, we have found some reasons that will lead us to reset Huawei Honor 9 lite. If you have forgotten your smartphone screen pattern or password then it’s the best option. You could also see that it might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems as well as resolve unexpected Application crashes. The hard reset is also necessary in times when you decide to sell your phone to somebody.
The slowing of the phone also results when you accidentally install an unverified app from the internet that could make a minor or major software update to your device. Whatever the reason, we have to see that it is not any difficult process to reset your smartphone. You have to follow the guide as we are going to discuss this below.
The foremost important thing is to make sure you have created a backup of any data stored on the phone because resetting will wipe everything, including any music files as well as your pictures so you’ve stored on the phone, apps and their settings. There are two ways to reset Huawei Honor 9 Lite phone as given below.
How to Factory Reset Huawei Honor 9 Lite
- First, you will have to open your phone and then click on the Settings option.
- Now you will have to scroll it down to the Reset option as shown on screen.
- Click on the Factory data to reset option by clicking on it.
- Now you will get a warning message for confirmation that you want to factory reset your data or not. If you decided to do this then click on it otherwise cancel it.
- In the next step, you will see an option of Reset Phone on your screen as shown above. You will have to click this and then you will have to enter the password.
- After entering the password, click on the “Reset phone” option again.
- The process is completed as it automatically reboots and factory reset data from your phone. You can see that this is an easy method but another method is considered a bit scary but it’s easy too.
How to Hard Reset Huawei Honor 9 Lite
- First, you will have to power off your smartphone manually
- Secondly, turn on your phone and then click on the power button and volume up button simultaneously until you see an EMUI logo on your smartphone screen.
- Now at the start, it takes some time to load then you will have to click on the ‘Wipe data/Factory reset‘ option seen on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Wipe data/Factory reset‘ option in order to confirm your selection.
- Your phone will reset, and then on the new screen, you will have to use Volume up button to scroll to the ‘Reboot system now.’ And in this way, you can reboot your device easily by going to that option.
Now here we discuss two best methods for you to understand the ways to reset your phone. We will prefer you to select the first method but it’s totally on you to choose which method is suitable for you. We are very hopeful that this information will be very helpful for you, if you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comment section.