How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S3:
- Press the power and home buttons simultaneously.
- The screenshot will be taken after you hold the buttons for 1-2 seconds and saved in your Gallery.
- You can then share it, edit it or do whatever you want with it.
- This method is easy but you’ll need to enable it as it is disabled by default.
- Navigate to Settings > Motion > Hand Motion
- Check Palm swipe to capture.
- After enabling this, just move your palm from the left to the right or from the right to the left and it will immediately take a screenshot.
I hope that one of these two methods will work for you take a screenshot on your Galaxy S3 successfully.
Let us know in the comments area below if you still need help. We’ll be happy to answer to use the default function of Samsung implemented in the device.