Xiaomi Smartphones are the Chinese manufactured smartphones includes several advanced features and specifications. Xiaomi Redmi Smartphone’s run under the forked Android OS version developed by the firm called as MIUI. The MIUI operating system is extremely popular and utilized as a custom ROM by the experienced developers. The Android operating system that you know popular operating system enables you easily customize the device with forked ROMS and Xposed firmware. You need to consider unlock bootloader in any redmi device. By the main aim of unlocking the bootloader is the simple process to flash the custom recovery and custom install ROM. The bootloader is the code executes when the mobile boots and powers the OS for the initial run.
Before you go to unlock the phone bootloader it is essential to create settings on the device. Bear in mind, Xiaomi strict in the bootloader term and not easier one to unlock the bootloader without permissions from the Xiaomi.
- The device will lose the data so it’s better to make data backup.
- You not eligible for the device warranty.
- Keep the device battery charge 50%.
- Try to use and connect with the original Xiaomi USB cable.
- Ensure, the Mi account not associated with 2 devices and then error occurs.
- After the unlocking bootloader the device less secure and risk to virus.
- Some features need high-level security such as find device, added value services and so on.
- You may not get updates in the future, but you can enjoy the latest MIUI features by installing them manually.
Xiaomi permission to Unlock Bootloader
- Visit the MIUI official page.
- Press Unlock Now option in a blue colour.
- The new web page will open asking you to give the Xiaomi login ID and password.
- Login to the Mi account or use FB credentials to log in.
- After you logged in, you can get unlock the application permission.
- Enter the name, device number and exact reason for unlocking the bootloader and click Apply Immediately.
- The approval almost takes 2 to 10 days and you will get the confirmation through the SMS. The application approved manually.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi device
- Enter the settings menu -> About phone and click Build number 7 to 8 times to get the developer option.
- Follow the settings additional settings and developer option connect the approved Mi account in the Mi unlock status.
- Download the Mi flash unlock tool on the Windows PC.
- Now, you can reboot the device to the bootloader.
- Turn off the phone and press the power button and volume down button same time enter into the bootloader.
- Now the login with the Mi accounts in PC in Mi flash tool.
- Connect your device to the PC through USB cable.
- Tap unlock button and wait for 10 to 15 seconds for the process completion.
Now you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on xiaomi device. Now you are one step away from installing Twrp recovery and Rooting your Xiaomi device.