Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (SM-P905) LTE, powered with the quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor can be updated now to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop as Samsung has started rolling-out the latest Android OS version to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE officially. The build number of this update is P905XXUABOD7 which is now available for the Note 2 users in Switzerland. So if you are from the certain region then you are lucky to get the update first as the Lollipop build should be available as an OTA update as well as through Samsung Kies Server but don’t worry if you are from any other country or have missed the OTA update. You can still install P905XXUABOD7 Android 5.0.2 that brings the Lollipop features like material design, faster performance, TouchWiz user interface, heads-up notifications, new lock screen and much more.
If you are interested to get this latest build P905XXUABOD7 on your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 then follow the given guide. Remember that the Android 5.0.2 having build (P905XXUABOD7) is an unbranded firmware so you’ll be required to have an unlocked SM-P905.
Checkout the firmware details:
|Model name||GALAXY NotePRO 12.2 LTE|
|Build date||Wed, 22 Apr 2015 15:53:03 +0000|
This guide containing the Lollipop 5.0.2 stock firmware build P905XXUABOD7 and instructions are working with only Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Check the model number of your device first.
DroidGuides will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE during or after the installation process of Android 5.0.2 build P905XXUABOD7. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings via custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.
- Verify that you’ve properly installed the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy Note Pro by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- Your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE should factory unlocked.
- You should have an unlocked Note Pro 12.2 LTE to install the official build P905XXUABOD7.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy Note Pro is rooted then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Check the battery level of your Note, it should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
Steps to Update Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop build P905XXUABOD7:
Follow the given steps to update Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop P905XXUABOD7 firmware:
1:- First, download the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop G360FXXU1BOD9 firmware file for your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE and Odin3 v3.10 on the desktop of the PC from the above given links.
2:- Extract both of the zipped files in a folder on your PC.
3:- Turn OFF the Galaxy Note to boot into Download Mode.
4:- Turn ON the phone by pressing and holding Home + Power + Volume Down buttons altogether.
5:- Run Odin3 v3.10 on the PC (as Administrator).
6:- As the Galaxy Note Pro is currently in Download Mode, connect it with PC and wait for a while till Odin detects it. If the drivers are installed correctly then the ID: COM box will turn light blue in Odin after phone is connected successfully.
7:- In Odin, click on the AP button and navigate to the firmware file that you’ve already extracted and placed on the desktop of your PC.
8:- Ensure that you’ve checked Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options and the Re-Partition option must be unchecked.
9:- In Odin, click on the Start button to begin the installation process that may take a few minutes to completed.
10:- Once the flashing process is finished, the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE will be automatically rebooted.
10:- Disconnect the device from the PC after the home screen appears.
Done! You’ve installed the P905XXUABOD7 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop stock build on the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE successfully.
Let us know in the comments area below if you need any help or having trouble while installing this Android 5.0.2 stock Lollipop firmware on your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE.
Android 5.0.2 P905XXUABOD7 stock firmware is now installed and you can enjoy the latest Lollipop features on your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE.