This article is for those who want to install COD mobile on Huawei devices. Huawei phones present a problem when users want to download specific applications on them, mainly due to the fact that they do not come with the Google Play Store or the Google Play Services. This happened due to political reasons and because of this, Huawei phones released over the past few months do not arrive with the Google Play services. Huawei phones have the App Gallery as an alternative to the Google Play Store.
Even though the Huawei company has tried its best to bring the App Gallery to the level of the Google Play Store, there are plenty of applications still missing from there along with some features. Call of Duty mobile is one of those apps which are not available on the App Gallery. Call of Duty mobile was released on the first of October of 2019 and it was an instant hit. Since then, it has players all around the globe. But unfortunately for Huawei users, they do not know the procedure to install COD mobile on Huawei devices.
This article will guide you regarding how to install COD mobile on Huawei devices and enjoy the experience of the infamous First Person Shooter game.
How to Install Call of Duty Mobile on Huawei Phones without Google Play Store / Services
In order to install COD mobile on Huawei devices, you need to use the app called Aptoide. Just like the App Gallery, it is an app listing tool which has various Android applications and games which are available for download and installation. Below, we have mentioned all the steps following which you can download COD mobile on Huawei devices. Read all of the steps carefully before implementing them.
- First of all, you need to have the Aptoide app installed on your Huawei phone. You can download it from the link given: Download Aptoide – The download will ask for your permission before the download, you have to grant it.
- As soon as you have downloaded the APK file, tap on the file in order to install it. In doing so, your phone will ask for permissions, you need to allow those.
- Now the Android Installer wizard would allow you to install the app, tap on the install button.
- The installation of Aptoide will start on your phone as soon as you confirm the installation.
- After the installation is complete, open the Aptoide app.
- Search Call of Duty Mobile on the app.
- You need to download the verified listed app with the correct icon. You can know if an app if verified if it has the trusted green icon. The app will then ask for permissions regarding your storage, allow those.
- That is it! These were the steps to install COD on Huawei devices. Once the download and installation is complete, you can open up and enjoy Call of Duty mobile!
Now you can enjoy the experience of playing the top rated multiplayer first person shooter game on your Huawei device without Google Play Store or Play Services.
How to Update Call of Duty Mobile on Huawei Phones
Unlike other third party apps, the Aptoide app will make sure itself that you have the latest version of COD mobile installed on your Huawei device. To look out for updates and install them, you just need to open up Aptoide, browse to Apps section and there you will find all of the updates listed. Call of Duty Mobile itself will also notify you when an update is available for installation.
We hope that after reading this article, you will be able to install COD mobile on Huawei devices. If you do have any questions or queries, mention them in the comment section below.