Today in this guide, you will learn how to install Flyme OS 6 Custom ROM on Infinix Hot 2 [Android 6.0 Marshmallow]. Recently Flyme 6 OS was released for all Meizu devices and the ROM is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Flyme 6 OS is now available for many Android devices which are apart from official Meizu devices and the time to install the latest version of Flyme 6 OS on Infinix Hot 2.
Now Infinix Hot 2 users can enjoy many amazing features and customizations by flashing this Flyme 6 OS. This latest Flyme 6 OS custom firmware comes with many unique features like New User Interface, Meizu launcher, themes, Flyme Weather app and much more. Also, the ROM brings some aftermarket features through which you can play and modify your device. This is not officially announced by Infinix but just a custom ROM. Your device must be rooted and installed with the latest version of a custom recovery like TWRP or ClockworkMod (CWM) in order to flash this Flyme 6 OS ROM on your Infinix Hot 2.
By following this step by step guide, you can easily and quickly install Flyme OS 6 Custom ROM on Infinix Hot 2 Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom ROM. Once you flash this ROM, the device’s performance will increase, add many customizations and features, deleted all old interface installed on the phone by the manufacturer and so on. Official stock firmware is good but custom ROMs gives you more customizations and features which are not found in official stock ROM.
Before proceeding don’t forget to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you want to install Flyme OS 6 Custom ROM on Infinix Hot 2 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
The Flyme 6 OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom ROM and the instructions given in this guide can be used only for the Infinix Hot 2. Check the model number of your Infinix Hot 2 from Settings > About Phone.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Infinix Hot 2 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Infinix Hot 2 USB Drivers on the PC.
- The Infinix Hot 2 should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Mi Mix must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Infinix Hot 2 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
Check Popular Posts:
- Installing Apps by Default on your SD card instead of Phone Storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow AOSP ROM released for LG Optimus G E975 [geehrc]
- Install Android 7.0 Nougat Official Update on Infinix Hot 4 (X557)
- Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Moto E 2014 via CyanogenMod 13 Custom ROM
- Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Moto G 2014 LTE via CyanogenMod 13 Custom ROM
- Update AT&T Galaxy S3 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CyanogenMod 13 ROM
- Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow Flyme 6 OS ROM
Steps to Install Flyme OS 6 Custom ROM on Infinix Hot 2:
1: – First, download Flyme 6 OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom ROM for Infinix Hot 2 on the desktop of the PC.
2: – Plug your device into the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
3: – Transfer Flyme 6 OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM .zip file which you’ve already downloaded from the above links to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
4: – Unplug the Infinix Hot 2 from the PC and power it OFF to boot into Recovery Mode.
5: – Power ON the device while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
6: – While your device is now in CWM Recovery, perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache also by navigating to Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
Note: – wipe dalvik cache will help you to prevent boot loops and other errors while ROM installation.
7: – Go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose to install zip from SD card → choose zip from sd card.
8: – Navigate to the Flyme 6 OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom ROM .zip file which you’ve already transferred to the SD card of your device previously. Select the ROM .zip file using the Power button and confirm the installation to begin.
9:- Navigate to +++++Go Back+++++ once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Your Infinix Hot 2 will be rebooted and may take about 4 to 5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
Done! You’ve successfully installed Flyme OS 6 Custom ROM on Infinix Hot 2 [Android 6.0 Marshmallow] ROM.