Download / Install Galaxy J5 Prime May 2018 Security Patch OTA Update: Samsung has started rolling out the latest May 2018 security patch update for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime. After upgrading Galaxy J5 Prime to the latest firmware, the build number will move to G570FXXU1BRE3. The G570FXXU1BRE3 May Security for Galaxy J5 Prime is seeding as an airborne update. Most of the Galaxy devices have already received the update. G570FXXU1BRE3 May 2018 Security Patch is based on Android 7.1 Nougat and we have given a detailed guide on how to download and install G570FXXU1BRE3 May 2018 Security Update on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
The Android 7.1 Nougat G570FXXU1BRE3 May 2018 Security Update is available through OTA (over-the-air) in some regions. Check software update on unlocked Galaxy J5 Prime and hit the download to upgrade your device to May 2018 Security Patch on the availability. As the OTA update arrives phase-wise and will soon reach every user running on Stock OEM firmware. Still, if the update has not yet reached in your region then you can manually install May 2018 Security update on Galaxy J5 Prime. We recommend updating your Android system updated to the latest build to stay safe from the malware attacks. Now proceed to check for the software update manually on the Galaxy J5 Prime.
Please note that Android 7.1 G570FXXU1BRE3 May 2018 Security Update given in this guide is working with the Galaxy J5 Prime.
Check Software Update on Galaxy J5 Prime?
- To check the latest software update on your Galaxy J5 Prime, navigate to Settings > About phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If the new software update is available then tap the Download now button to start upgrading your Galaxy J5 Prime. The downloading process will take some time to complete. Once the downloading is finished then your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and after that, your device will reboot. Tap OK.
- Done! Your device is now updated.
This was the method to upgrade your device via OTA and if you want to manually download the latest May 2018 security patch then connect to a strong Wi-Fi network. You can also download and install the OTA firmware on the Galaxy J5 Prime using ODIN Software manually. We have given the link to download the stock firmware and installation instructions below.
Galaxy J5 Prime G570FXXU1BRE3 May 2018 Security Patch
- Android version: 7.1
- Security patch level (SPL): May 1, 2018
- Baseband version: G570FXXU1BRE3
- Region: Global
- Network: Unlocked
Manually Update Galaxy J5 Prime To G570FXXU1BRE3 May 2018 Security Update
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
Download Galaxy J5 Prime G570FXXU1BRE3 May 2018 Security Update
- Download G570FXXU1BRE3
- Install Samsung Kies Software
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Now Download ODIN Software
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80%.
- You will need a Windows-based PC or laptop to install this firmware.
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Power off your Samsung phone, press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
How To Install Galaxy J5 Prime G570FXXU1BRE3 May 2018 Security Update [OTA]
To Install G570FXXU1BRE3 May 2018 Security for Galaxy J5 Prime using Odin, follow the given link below.
Done! You have successfully installed G570FXXU1BRE3 May 2018 Security Update on Galaxy J5 Prime based on Android 7.1 Nougat.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or trouble while updating your Galaxy J5 Prime.