We have some good news for the Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro users that the latest Lineage OS 14.1 is now available for Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro and you can now easily download and install latest Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. This new custom ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. You may know that Lineage OS is a new Open Source project morphed after the death of CyanogenMod OS. So go ahead and follow the given guide to enjoy the build of Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro (CM14.1 base ROM).
Many users have tested this stable build of Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro and found it a stable build and you can use it as a daily driver. If you wish to flash LineageOS then follow the given guide on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro.
The latest LineageOS custom build brings the latest and amazing features which come with LineageOS features as well as Android Nougat. Keep in mind that the LineageOS ROM is an unofficial build for Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro having the real feature made from the LineageOS gerrit. Let’s go to the download section to download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro. All you need to have the latest version of a custom recovery such as TWRP already installed to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro.
What is Lineage OS?
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat and its feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- The LineageOS ROM given in this guide is working with Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro only. Do not try to flash this ROM on any other device or incorrect variants.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to 80%.
- Create the full backup of your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Nandroid Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro
- Download the below Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on your smartphone.
- Boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Download all the Zip files from below and transfer them to phone’s root of internal memory.
Done! I hope you have installed the Lineage OS 14.1 on your Galaxy On7 Pro. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question. Thank you!