Download N9005XXSGBRH1 Android 5.0 Lollipop for Galaxy Note 3 [SM-N9005]: Samsung has starting rolling out the latest Google’s mobile OS version, Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware. This new update is available for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005. Galaxy Note 3 users can download N9005XXSGBRH1 Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware for their devices to taste the great features of Oreo.
The new firmware comes with September 2018 security patches. We suggest you upgrade your device to this N9005XXSGBRH1 Android 5.0 Lollipop stock firmware. You can navigate to OTA (Over-the-air) update system / Samsung KIES to upgrade your device to update your Galaxy Note 3. But if you have not yet received the OTA notification then follow the given guide.
Samsung announced Galaxy Note 3 back in 2013. Galaxy Note 3 comes with top-notch hardware like a 5.7 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. This phone is available in 16GB and 32GB (internal memory). Galaxy Note 3 has an Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-core SoC as well as 3GB of RAM inside. Galaxy Note 3 brings 12MP rear camera and 2MP front shooting camera. The phone packed with a non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery and running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box.
Keep in mind that N9005XXSGBRH1 is a completely unbranded firmware, thus you should not get any pre-installed apps or extra language packs with this. In this guide, we’ll use ODIN flashing tool to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Galaxy Note 3. So go ahead and follow the given step-by-step guide carefully. Don’t forget to take proper backup of all your important data before proceeding to install N9005XXSGBRH1 Android 5.0 Lollipop September 2018 Security Patch.
This guide containing the N9005XXSGBRH1 Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware and instructions are working with Galaxy Note 3 only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device before proceeding to the installation guide.
N9005XXSGBRH1 Android 5.0 Lollipop Firmware Detail
- Device Name: Galaxy Note 3
- Model Number: SM-N9005
- Baseband Version: N9005XXSGBRH1
- Security Patch Level: 01.09.2018
- Android OS: 5.0
AndroidBlog.gs will not liable for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 during or after the installation of Android 5.0 Lollipop. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy Note 3, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve properly installed the Galaxy Note 3 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your J7 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy Note 3 is rooted then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installing the ROM.
Download N9005XXSGBRH1 Android 5.0 Lollipop Firmware:
Steps: How To Update Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 via OTA
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Steps: How To Update Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 via Samsung Kies
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection (WiFi) on your PC.
- Download and install Samsung Kies on your computer.
- Power ON the phone and then connect it to a PC using its USB cable.
- Run Samsung Kies and wait for it to detect your phone.
- If a new firmware is available then you will see that a new firmware upgrade is available at Samsung Kies home screen.
- Now, press the Firmware Upgrade button to proceed.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instruction and your device will run upgrade and reboot automatically. Disconnect your device from a PC after the process completes.
Update Galaxy Note 3 to N9005XXSGBRH1 Android 5.0 Lollipop:
1:– First, download N9005XXSGBRH1 Security Patch and Odin v3.09 for Galaxy Note 3 on the desktop of your PC and extract the .zip files.
2:– Turn OFF your Galaxy Note 3 in order to boot into Download Mode.
3:– Turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home keys at the same time and then press the Power button until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
4:– Launch Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your phone into your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
5:– One of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
6:– Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy Note 3. (Already extracted in Step No 1)
Click on ‘AP’ and select file with ‘AP’ in its name.
Click on ‘CP’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with ‘CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘BL’ and select file with ‘BL’ in it’s name. Ignore if there is no such file.
7:– In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
8:– Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
9:– Once the process of installation successfully completes, the Galaxy Note 3 will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
Done! You have successfully installed N9005XXSGBRH1 Android 5.0 Lollipop on Galaxy Note 3 firmware update.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question or issues.