Here is a detailed guide on how to Install Official Stock ROM On Oppo F5 (CPH1723). If you are the owner of Oppo F5 (CPH1723) smartphone and want to flash the Stock Firmware on it, then follow the given guide. You can easily download the required file to upgrade/downgrade your Oppo F5. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Oppo F5 below.
This stock firmware is based on Android Nougat. Oppo announced this smartphone with the trending display feature with an aspect ratio of 18:9 called Oppo F5 (CPH1723). In this guide, we’ll use the most popular, simple, and easy SP Flash Tool. You can quickly install stock firmware on Oppo F5 using the Smartphone Flash Tool.
Steps: Install Official Stock ROM On Oppo F5 (CPH1723)
If you want to downgrade or upgrade your Oppo F5, then download the ROM which we have listed below. Also, you can use this guide flash the Stock ROM, unbrick the phone (revert back from death), install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to the old version on Oppo F5. You can also resolve issues like lagging on your smartphone.
The given firmware in this guide is Android 7.0 Nougat based on Oppo F5. Now download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your PC.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo F5
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo F5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo F5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Make a complete backup of all your relevant data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
These were the easy steps to install Official Stock ROM On Oppo F5 (CPH1723). We always welcome feedback and improvements. Please let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or queries.