Here is how to download and install the stable Android 10 for Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5. At that time where Android 11 is being released for different latest smartphones, Samsung is remembering its old devices. Samsung has already started pushing out the stable Android 10 update for many Samsung Galaxy devices. The company decided to add two more devices and started rolling out the stable update based on One UI 2 UI Android 10 for Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5. Both devices were released in 2018 and this is the second major official update.
So if you are the users of one of these smartphones, then download and upgrade your device to the One UI 2 UI Android 10 for Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5 by following our given below detailed guide. The most recent update comes with build number J810FPUU4CTG3 and T590XXU3CTF9 along with the July security patch. The latest security updates fix many bugs and errors which you are previously faced with. Also, the Android 10 comes with many new features such as Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments, Enhanced animations with a playful touch, Added new navigation gestures, and much more.
Given below we share the full official Changelog of One UI 2 UI stable Android 10 official update. Samsung started rolling out the latest official update via OTA (over-the-air) region wise. If you are yet not receiving the Android 10 update, then you can check first manually by going to phone settings > software update > tap on check update. If you find the new update, then just download and install it on your device. Otherwise, you can download the latest official firmware by using the Frija tool. Frija is one of the best Samsung firmware downloader tools.
After downloading the stable Android 10 update, you will be able to flash it on your device with the help of the Odin flash tool. Odin is the official firmware flash tool which is used to flash official stock firmware on any Samsung devices. Now without wasting time, go to the download portion and follow the given instructions.
This guide containing the official stable Android 10 firmware, and instructions are working with the Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5 only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device before proceeding to the installation guide.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your Samsung Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5 during or after the installation of an official update. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5; in case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update, it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5 is rooted, then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installing the ROM.
All you need to check your respective device first.
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available, then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Download Official Stable Android 10 For Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5:
How To Install Official Stable Android 10 For Galaxy J8 And Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Update:
1:– First, download firmware and Odin v3.12.3 for the Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5 on the desktop of your PC and extract the .zip files.
2:– Turn OFF your Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5 to boot into Download Mode.
3:– Turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home keys at the same time and then press the Power button until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
4:– Launch Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your phone into your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
5:– One of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
6:– Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5. (Already extracted in Step No 1)
7:– In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked, but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
8:– Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
9:– Once the process of installation successfully completes, the Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5 will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
Done! These were the instructions to install an official stable Android 10 update on the Galaxy J8 and Galaxy Tab A 10.5. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or issues.