Download Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM: Redmi Note 5 Pro is the flagship budget mobile from Xiaomi and is one of the most successful devices of 2018 as well as the on of the best phones in the Redmi line up. You will be glad to know that Redmi Note 5 Pro received the MIUI 126.96.36.199 Stable ROM which is based on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo. The update is now available via OTA (Over-the-air) that comes with all the features of latest MIUI 9.5 and a lot of improvements. Today, we are sharing a step-by-step guide on download and install Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM.
Talking about the hardware specification of Redmi Note 5 Pro smartphone, it was launched in February 2018. The Redmi Note 5 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 CPU clocked at 1.8GHz. The phone comes equipped with a large 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. The phone paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage and you can expand up to 128GB via a microSD card. The Redmi Note 5 Pro sports a 12-megapixel main camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel front camera. The Redmi Note 5 Pro runs Android Oreo out of the box. Now proceed to download and install Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM.
As we have already mentioned that the update is live over-the-air, so all the users of Redmi Note 5 Pro will be receiving a Notification pop up once the update is available in their region. As this update brings Android Oreo 8.1 with Google’s latest security patch, we recommend updating their devices to this important update. Just navigate to Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update manually. You may know that the OTA updates are being rolled out in a phased manner, so these updates may take some time to arrive all over the world. Don’t worry if you can’t wait, you can still download and install Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM manually.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a complete backup of all your important data, in case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- The bootloader of your device must be unlocked. Read this guide to unlock the bootloader of Redmi Note 5.
- Enable USB Debugging Option on your device.
- Make sure that the device has more than 70% battery percentage to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installation.
Download Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro (Recovery ROM) – Download
How To Install Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM
1. Download the Global Stable MIUI ROM from the above link for your device on the desktop of your PC.
2. Now connect your Xiaomi device to the PC using its USB data cable.
3. Copy/paste the ROM file to the root directory of your device’s internal storage.
4. Now navigate to Updater Application.
5. Click on the three-dot menu at top right corner, and select Choose update package
6. Now, select the downloaded ROM file you have transferred to the internal storage of your device.
7. The Update process will start automatically
8. Reboot your device, once the installation completes.
That’s all! You have successfully installed Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM.
If you have any questions related to this guide, let us know in the comments section below and we’ll be happy to help you.