Here is a step-by-step guide on how to install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy Note 8 with Android 8.1 [v6.0.0]. You may know that Samsung announced Galaxy Note 8 in August 2017. The codename of this phone is greatlte that came with Android 7.1.1 Nougat and later upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. If you want to use an optimized and enjoy a lot of amazing features that you can’t find within a stock ROM then you will need to install a custom ROM. We have some good news that the latest version of the most popular Resurrection Remix is now available for these devices. This Resurrection Remix ROM is based on the newest Google’s mobile OS Android 8.1 Oreo. So Android 8.1 Oreo-based Resurrection Remix ROM is official now for Galaxy Note 8. You can now install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy Note 8.
Check out the specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 8. So it came with Exynos 8895 Octa processor, 6GB of RAM, Iris scanner, fingerprint sensor, a 6.3-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. Galaxy Note 8 is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery and Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0) as well. The camera on the Galaxy Note 8 comes with Dual 12 MP and 8MP front shooting camera. If you want to install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy Note 8 then jump the installation guide.
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The ROM brings many new features from popular custom ROM like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android and many more. Along with all these features, Remix also brings an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and battery life compared to many custom ROM.
Now you can easily install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy Note 8 by following the instructions below. All you need to have the latest version of a TWRP custom recovery pre-installed on Galaxy Note 8. Here, we’ll use a TWRP recovery to flash this ROM. If the TWRP custom recovery is not installed then you will install it first and after that simply download and flash the Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy Note 8 (greatlte). As this ROM is based on the Android Oreo so you’ll get New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more.
The Resurrection Remix Oreo custom ROM and instructions are given in this guide can be used only for the Galaxy Note 8.
Check Popular Posts:
- Make a proper backup of all your data such as SMS, contacts, call logs, media files etc before proceeding to the installation guide. In case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- This guide containing Resurrection Remix Oreo 8.1 ROM is working only with Galaxy Note 8. Do not try to install it any other device or incorrect variant.
- Your Galaxy Note 8 should have the latest version of a custom recovery like ClockworkMod recovery installed.
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
How to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Galaxy Note 8 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (greatlte).
- Follow this guide to install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 8.
- Download the Resurrection Remix Oreo custom ROM from the following link for Galaxy Note 8.
- Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM
- Download Android Oreo Gapps
Here is a guide to install custom ROM on your Galaxy Note 8 using TWRP recovery.
After the installation of TWRP recvoery completes, you can root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 by flashing SuperSU with TWRP recovery.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or question while installing Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.