The Chinese company has started rolling out the Realme UI along with stable Android 10 for Realme XT variants. Realme introduced the latest features which are Realme UI in China and already released Realme UI Android 10 for the Realme 3 Pro. Now the chines company added one more device and started releasing the official firmware based on stable Android 10 for Realme XT. So if you are the users of this great phone, then you can now upgrade your device to the latest official Android 10 update.
Also, you will get the experience of the new features and improvements of Android 10 OS. The most recent update brings a lot of new features, customizations, some improvements, and many bug fixes. The update is based on ColorOS 6 and comes with build number v.RMX1921EX_11_C.01. This Android 10 official firmware included Realme UI, whole new charging animation, New Android 10 navigation gestures; improved Camera UI for better user experience and much more.
Given below we share the full official changelog of ColorOS 6 Android 10 update. Here in this article, we come with a simple step by step guide on how to download and install the stable Android 10 for Realme XT. Once you have installed this latest official firmware, your device will run smoothly, with enhanced system stability, increased battery timing and so on. Realme has started rolling out the official Android 10 update via OTA, so not all users can get the update at the same time.
So if you have not yet received the update, then you wait for the OTA update till it reaches your region. If you are excited and wish to upgrade your device as soon as possible, then you can install it manually by following given below detailed guide.
The official changelog for the ColorOS 6 update for the Realme XT:
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized: New Android 10 navigation gestures
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on home-screen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the home screen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lock screen.
- Added a Simple Mode for the home screen, featuring larger fonts, icons, and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Added audio source selection for screen recording
- Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports a fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the QPST Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
Step To Install Stable Android 10 For Realme XT OTA Update:
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official stable Android 10 for Realme XT update.