Download and install the official stock ROM on Alldocube T8. Now the official stock firmware flash file is available for download and ready to install on your device. The Stock ROM file is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. So if you are an Alldocube T8 owner and facing any kind of software problem then today in this article we have one of the best solutions for you. Installing the stock ROM on Alldocube T8 can fix all of the issues and fix these errors. Here in this article, we come with a simple guide on how to download and install the official stock ROM on Alldocube T8.
The Alldocube T8 is one of the best devices which is powered by MediaTek MT8735 chipset. The stock ROM is stable and bug-free, which is developed by the official manufacturer for a particular device. There are many advantages of installing the stock ROM on your device, such as fixes the boot loop and instability issue, fix bugs, lags, and soft brick issues, etc. Given below, we share a direct link of official firmware file, through that you can download and install it on your device by following our given below detailed guide.
You can flash the official stock ROM on Alldocube T8 using the SP flash tool. The SP flash tool is a tool that is used to flash the official firmware file on MediaTek chipset based devices. Keep in mind while flashing the stock firmware on your device, your phone’s data will be wiped clean. So take the full backup of your device before proceeding. If you wish to download and install the official ROM on Alldocube T8, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Alldocube T8
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Alldocube T8
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Alldocube T8
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Make a complete backup of all your relevant data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
Official Stock Firmware file for Alldocube T8
Step To Install Official Stock ROM On Alldocube T8:
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official Stock Firmware on Alldocube T8.